By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - "Wii Fit Girl" will be on MTV's TRL to demo Wii Fit

Source

People have watched Florida’s Lauren Bernat do the “Wii Fit” hula in her underwear more than 2.7 million times since May 25. That’s when her boyfriend uploaded a clip he says he secretly filmed.

Who knew so many people needed such extra insight to decide whether “Wii Fit” was for them?

Bernat’s path to stardom is next taking her to TRL. The world’s favorite “Wii Fit girl” will appear on the show Tuesday at 3:30 p.m. Eastern/Pacific to talk about her video and, of course, to demo the Wii live.

wow. that little video has given her way more than 15mins of fame. 

Around the Network

I hope her boyfriend doesn't show up because he is a total douche.

Hi, this is Vince with Shamwow.

Wow that's just amazing. Will she be doing the demo in her underwear or fully clothed?

Anyways I didn't think she was that pretty.... =P Good for her though. I bet she likes all this attention.

I think it was a marketing ploy. Not by Nintendo but by them, they both work in advertising and this has basically shown everyone how good they are at it.

First sign of the apocalypse confirmed.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Around the Network

Another 15 mins of fame for her :P

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."

This was all part of her plan.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

what was that phrase made immortal by song? Hips don't lie?

I'm not really concerned about whether it was real or a ploy, she looked good doing it, and they kept things fairly subtle overall.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

TWRoO said:
I think it was a marketing ploy. Not by Nintendo but by them, they both work in advertising and this has basically shown everyone how good they are at it.
So this was really not true and more of a viral marketing campaign? If thats true wonder how much money Ninty paid for them? 

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

yushire said:
TWRoO said:
So this was really not true and more of a viral marketing campaign? If thats true wonder how much money Ninty paid for them?

Read the red part again.
They were not paid by Nintendo, I think they did it to advertise themselves, partly to get famous and partly to advertise their own advertising skills.