By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mega Man 9 Confirmed! Yeah!

Bring back X before this trash. >_>

Time to put your money where your mouth is, Capcom. Wii or bust.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Around the Network
superchunk said:
It states multi-platform, so no Wii only game.

It is a regular series game so 2D is not out of the question.

G rated (which should be E for US).

I see it hitting Wii/DS . Capcom has already given a lot to the HD consoles, I am betting on some love for quality games on the Wii/DS. Both will be separate ground up built games.

The DS already has tons of Capcom games, and at least 2 Mega Man sidescrollers (ZX and ZX Advent), so it's not like they completely owe it anything.

I could see this being either Wii/DS or Wii/PSP.  I wouldn't see it going to an HD console, because what else would Capcom be hyping as their big AAA Wii game?

Plus, IR+Mega-Man=Win 

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Andrex said:
Bring back X before this trash. >_>

Time to put your money where your mouth is, Capcom. Wii or bust.

I didn't know we had already seen anything.  Seems a bit early to be placing any sort of value judgment on the quality, don'tcha think?

Please be on anything Nintendo.

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

Kasz216 said:
Nice. The main series still is my favorite.

Wait their was a Megaman 8?

The series kind of went downhill after 6, so don't worry about not ever knowing about 8. =P

the X series would be cool to bring back as well, as long as they made it like X or X2. I hated all the megaman X games after X2. 

Then again I really like how the regular Megaman series really relies on knowing the boss's weakness. In the X series and the other more recent games, it doesn't seem to matter as much. 

Around the Network

Oh. My. God! Best new game announced yet! =P

I grew so tired of the new series and especially what they did with the X one. They messed it up sooo bad with Axel and Sigma v.9000!... Well, it doesn't mean they won't screw up Mega Man too, BUT STILL!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

Today is a good day.

Phendrana said:

Today is a good day.

A good Friday the 13th!

Random game thought :
Why is Bionic Commando Rearmed 2 getting so much hate? We finally get a real game and they're not even satisfied... I'm starting to hate the gaming community so f****** much...

Watch my insane gameplay videos on my YouTube page!

wfz said:
Kasz216 said:

The series kind of went downhill after 6, so don't worry about not ever knowing about 8. =P

the X series would be cool to bring back as well, as long as they made it like X or X2. I hated all the megaman X games after X2.

Then again I really like how the regular Megaman series really relies on knowing the boss's weakness. In the X series and the other more recent games, it doesn't seem to matter as much.

X was more about reflexes.  They gave him dash, wall-climb, dash-jump...etc which made it very easy to dodge pretty much anything.  You could beat just about any boss with your regular X-Buster if your reflexes were up to the task.

The original Megaman games didn't have that, you had your jump and slide (in some Megamans not even slide) so it was a bit more challenging due to movement limitations.

Still, I look forward to seeing Dr. Wily and Protoman once more. 

wfz said:
Kasz216 said:

Actually I thought Mega Man 8 was a pretty solid game, great 2-D visuals and a good sountrack too. That and X4 on the PS1 were both solid installments but after that the franchise went completely downhill for me, I haven't cared about any of the games that came out since.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.