By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Weekly Poll - lack of understanding or fanboyism?

wfz said:
DMeisterJ said:
RolStoppable said:
I feel the love in this thread.

I don't.

<reggie Picture>

Rofl.

He needs a haircut, seriously.  Or some shampoo.

Around the Network

Big time fanboyism. I have said it several times already. Also I find that for example in football if a team I dislike is likely to win a game I never say it out loud for fear it would come true if . Many of the HD console fan voters deep down knew one of those Nintendo games was going to come out top but their hatred of Wii prevented them voting for what they believed for fear it would happen if they voted that way.

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

tuoyo said:
Big time fanboyism. I have said it several times already. Also I find that for example in football if a team I dislike is likely to win a game I never say it out loud for fear it would come true if . Many of the HD console fan voters deep down knew one of those Nintendo games was going to come out top but their hatred of Wii prevented them voting for what they believed for fear it would happen if they voted that way.

lolz stupid nintendo fanboy....

seriously man, I voted for 360 GTA because I thought it would sell more than it ended up doing, not because I hate the Wii. ...and you call other people fanboys...

Not trying to be a fanboy. Of course, it's hard when you own the best console eve... dang it

Retrasado said:
tuoyo said:

seriously man, I voted for 360 GTA because I thought it would sell more than it ended up doing, not because I hate the Wii. ...and you call other people fanboys...

While that might not have been the safest statement for him to make, please note that he did not say "all" HD console fans, he said many. Just because you don't fit into that category, doesn't make his statement false. Also, there was hardly a need to be so aggressive towards him. A little angry are we?

wfz said:
Retrasado said:
tuoyo said:

While that might not have been the safest statement for him to make, please note that he did not say "all" HD console fans, he said many. Just because you don't fit into that category, doesn't make his statement false. Also, there was hardly a need to be so aggressive towards him. A little angry are we?

Wow you don't know the difference between many and all and you call someone stupid.  Incredible!!!

Biggest Pikmin Fan on VGChartz I was chosen by default due to voting irregularities

Super Smash Brawl Code 1762-4158-5677 Send me a message if you want to receive a beat down

Around the Network
tuoyo said:
wfz said:
Retrasado said:
tuoyo said:

Wow you don't know the difference between many and all and you call someone stupid. Incredible!!!

First of all, I never called you stupid. Secondly, ....what? 

Oh right, troll. I should have realized it with your first post. 

FishyJoe said:

Which of these will be the top seller of 2008 worldwide?

Metal Gear Solid 4 (PS3)1,79920.33%

And did people select MGS4 because they are just voting for their favorite game or do they really believe it?  

This is too freaking priceless. 1+ for Fishy Joe!

I do think GTA on both consoles will sell over the long haul a lot more than most regular titles, but the Wii is a machine. Carnival Games can't be stopped.

old poll and yes when i saw the results of i was like whoa these people are delusional

wfz said:
tuoyo said:
wfz said:
Retrasado said:
tuoyo said:

Wow you don't know the difference between many and all and you call someone stupid. Incredible!!!

First of all, I never called you stupid. Secondly, ....what? 

Oh right, troll. I should have realized it with your first post. 

If you reply to my post saying stupid stupid nintendo fanboy then you are indirectly calling me stupid.  Who was the stupid in your post referring to then if as you claim you never called me stupid?

And pray tell how am I trolling?  Are you trying to say every person that voted MG4, GTAIV really believed it would sell more than all the Wii games?

wait, how long was this here? vgc has poles?

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive