By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Super Mario RPG on Its Way To Europe

I predict to the end of the year SMRPG come to the american VC.

Around the Network

We Americans need this game... I beg too...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

OMG

i.. am.. happy..

(tho i still hav tha original game and mah SNES, but it'd be bettah on VC... as tha cartridge is very hard to maintain and has to clean evry time i decide to play it)

yah.., i.. beg.., too.. =)

Best thing is that this might be the start of more Square games for VC. Chrono Trigger and Secret of Mana. Please.

Around the Network

Yeah, Chrono Trigger.... I will beg for that one too...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Sorry my ignorance for not playing this game before but ... is this game really worth getting ?

FaithRaven said:
Sorry my ignorance for not playing this game before but ... is this game really worth getting ?

oh you have to play this game. it makes the paper mario series forgettable. this game rocks so hard and in my opinion is one of the best RPG's the snes had alongside chrono trigger, secret of mana, final fantasy 2, 3 and a slew of others. so yes if you can get this definately get it. 

dick cheney loves me, he wants to take me hunting

mkwii code- 1977-0565-0049

and australia

http://palgn.com.au/article.php?id=11830&sid=9c13e85eb3c83d3d37aa11b40a695ed4&title=Super+Mario+RPG+on+its+way+to+Australia