By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you hate Nintendo because they made too much money?

!/topic

Around the Network

Lol why do you say that?

You created a topic and ended it on the first line. Whatever we post now cannot exist as the topic is already closed.

Rath said:
You created a topic and ended it on the first line. Whatever we post now cannot exist as the topic is already closed.

As in, read the topic? Or is there another sign I could use?

Well to be honest I would go with not coming up with such a ludicrous thread in the first place. But yeah, saying 'Title says it all' would have worked better. /topic and /thread are generally used to say 'This discussion is over'.

Around the Network

No, I hate them for destroying gaming as we know it. *cries in a corner*

Satan said:

"You are for ever angry, all you care about is intelligence, but I repeat again that I would give away all this superstellar life, all the ranks and honours, simply to be transformed into the soul of a merchant's wife weighing eighteen stone and set candles at God's shrine."

I don't hate a company for making money at all, its the attitude that lowers my disrespect towards a company and Nintendo sure ain't one of them. So no, I don't even hate them the slightest bit, you can only love them, even though you hate the WII / DS... which "I" don't!!! DS FTW

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo

I only hate companies when they milk you. With Nintendo, you usually get more than you pay for, or at least more than you would from any other company in the industry.

Now, I loathe Microsoft, even though the 360 is my second favorite console this gen.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

i dont hate Nintendo for any reason.

but they could end up annoying me if that too much of that money is left in the bank. making alot of money is fine but only using a little bit of it to invest back into Wii and DS will be upsetting.

all we can do about that is wait to see what they end up investing in. if a few things arent rectified in a decent time, then there may be something to be upset about.

I hate Microsoft and Square Enix though.

PLAYSTATION®3 is the future.....NOW.......B_E_L_I_E_V_E

Supporter of PlayStation and Nintendo