By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Do you hate Nintendo because they made too much money?

would you hate me if i said i earnt alot of money? :p of course you would, cos I would have a better car then you, a better house then you, a hotter wife hehe but lets say I leant all thoes things to you for a while would you hate me then? probably not, so why hate nintendo? they make cash and then use it to give back to us awesome quality games and hardware that no one else is offering

If at first you don't succeed, you fail

Around the Network

I hate everyone who's richer than me, which is about 95% of the developed world.

Yes. I'm from Norway, so I think we should tax everyone rich by more than 50% of their income, have a high tax on your fortune and your properties, mock you in press for being a selfish bastard and so on. After all, everyone is worth as much, and are as smart. If you get better grades, it's just because you're lucky. If you're rich, pure luck is the reason.

Nintendo is the 2nd richest company in Japan. Nintendo is thus the company 2nd hated most by Norwegians in Japan.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

I dislike Nintendo because they do not push themselves to their limits, they do not expand the frontier, they stuck with old methods, and released an overpriced console.

Yes, the Wii is overpriced, $250 is a rip off for something that cost Nintendo $100 to make, while Sony and Microsoft are willing to take losses on behalf of the consumers wallet.

So yeah, if Nintendo had even attempted to make the Wii HD, then I'd have more respect for them, but since they didn't, I dislike them.

Nintendo drove me to hating them because they will not make enough Wii so that everyone who wants one can have one. I am not usually a hateful person. I am will to prove that I am not a hateful person by uploading a file of the names of everything I hate. I keep a list do that hate does not get in control and come to rule me. Nintnedo is at the top of the list but I am willing to let them move down to a lower spot if they will start to make enough Wii.

The urge to play is a terrible thing to waste.

Around the Network

Because of they´re making money?....No, at least it´s an assurance they´ll continue living more.

I just haven´t 'fallen in love' with motion controls as many (at least here) seem to have, I´ll take a standard control over motion ones anytime.

But I´m preferring their 1st party titles this gen over the ones from last gen.

We are all green with envy of those rich Nintendo bosses who are driving around in their Ferrari's, their million dollar mansions, Playboy wives. The glamorous lifestyles of the rich. We do envy you.

No, I don´t. I hate EA though, although they are making steps into not repeating their huge mistakes.

Rock_on_2008 said:
We are all green with envy of those rich Nintendo bosses who are driving around in their Ferrari's, their million dollar mansions, Playboy wives. The glamorous lifestyles of the rich. We do envy you.

Nintendo are from Japan, the world's biggest technology place, do you think they ride Ferraries? Pff, they strap Wiis and a balance board to their feet and fly with them. That's what We Ski is really learning you.

http://www.vgchartz.com/games/userreviewdisp.php?id=261

That is VGChartz LONGEST review. And it's NOT Cute Kitten DS

No, I'd rather have nintendo, a videogame company, at the helm of videogaming than an electronics company that behaves like a headless chicken and a software company that behaves like they own the frigging world.

Sony and MS would have destroyed the industry with tech specs and mindless hype if it hadn't been for Nintendo's change of strategy, one that will influence every next gen console.