By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - blast works,sleeper hit?

it seems no one was talking about this game,but it has turned out very good,ign gave it an 8.1,NP 8.5,1up gave it an A+(10).

will anyone get this,im really thinking of getting this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

Probably will be no different than Patapon from PSP. A niche game that is good.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:

Patapon sold pretty well, especially for a PSP game. As much as it deserves it, Blast Works likely won't see great sales. I would rent the game but I'm always so busy with all the games I'm playing already. Garrr....

MontanaHatchet said:
kingofwale said:

Patapon sold pretty well, especially for a PSP game. As much as it deserves it, Blast Works likely won't see great sales. I would rent the game but I'm always so busy with all the games I'm playing already. Garrr....

I think the only reason it sold well was because it was marketed for 20 bucks. That is more of price that PSP NEEDS. I have my copy, only played 5 minutes of it because it doesn't suit me right now (taking the subway, too noisy to keep up with the music beat)

How much is Blast work? 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
MontanaHatchet said:
kingofwale said:

but good reviews will give it good but small legs

Around the Network

It'll keep getting good reviews, but I doubt the sales will be anything spectacular.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I'm going to get it... though long after this site stops tracking it i imagine. My gaming budget is broke... which, no biggie my back catalouge of gaming is huge.

kingofwale said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kingofwale said:

I think the only reason it sold well was because it was marketed for 20 bucks. That is more of price that PSP NEEDS. I have my copy, only played 5 minutes of it because it doesn't suit me right now (taking the subway, too noisy to keep up with the music beat)

How much is Blast work?

Maybe when the price drops down to 20$ or less

Kasz216 said:
kingofwale said:
MontanaHatchet said:
kingofwale said:

How much is Blast work?

thats a good price