By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - iPhone for 199$... Who's buying?!

Apple announced a few days ago that the iPhone would be going to retail for 199$... A crazy sweet price if you ask me! No monthly fees or anything, just 199$. 199:1.58 would be something close to 130 euro's... But I'm guessing it'll be like 179.99 euro's for the 8Gb version and 239 euro's for the 16Gb version in Europe!

Who's buying this?!... I know I am!!! !!! Thanks Apple! 

THE NETHERLANDS

Around the Network

I will wait longer :).

More like 199€. I'm still not interested waiting for the mobile internet plans to get even lower and a better version 3. Meanwhile the Android platform is looking good, want to wait and see how that goes.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Doesn't it come with a 2 years contract?

Might get it, maybe when I have more money

Around the Network
Galaki said:
Doesn't it come with a 2 years contract?

Nope, I asked... T-mobile has the exclusive rights in The Netherlands and Germany, and, albeit they couldn't give specific details, they said around 170 euro's for the 8Gb, 230 for the 16Gb. No contract whatsoever! ! And that is where I got excited!

THE NETHERLANDS

let's see...

399 or 199 + 10 bucks more per month (while you are getting less still)

I don't know, I see no major innovation? while major money suckage.

I'm pretty sure there's a contract invovled, 2 years with ATT&T, and 3 years with Rogers in North america 

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

no monthly fee?

Me Me ME!

I already have ATT so I don't care about any contract.

Seems like Apple is getting desperate to boost sales....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot