By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What kind of pets do you own

i own a turtle and a lizard

Around the Network

I own a Shar-pei

3 cats, 3 leopard geckoes, 9 society finches, two spice finches.....and a one-eyed trouser snake.

I own a DS.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

What does ds stand for???

Around the Network

My little brother

Ok, I own two fishes, nothing special, but I do feed an alley cat

Non at the moment

8 cats, (3 are our own, 4 are kiddens, and one is the momcat) 4 horses, and wow, I guess that's it now. Used to have Chickens and Ducks for a while :3 Sheep too, but that's been years.

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

*points to sig*

"I like my steaks how i like my women.  Bloody and all over my face"

"Its like sex, but with a winner!"

MrBubbles Review Threads: Bill Gates, Jak II, Kingdom Hearts II, The Strangers, Sly 2, Crackdown, Zohan, Quarantine, Klungo Sssavesss Teh World, MS@E3'08, WATCHMEN(movie), Shadow of the Colossus, The Saboteur

A dachshund.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"