By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is buying a copy of MGS4 on launch day/week?

tombi123 said:
I am getting it on Tuesday. This will be my first MGS game. I will pick up the other 3 in a couple of weeks and play the series backwards (4, 2, 1, 3) and see if I can figure out what the hell is going on.

Funny idea, some kind of game in the games

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

Around the Network

1st day no questions about it

tombi123 said:
I am getting it on Tuesday. This will be my first MGS game. I will pick up the other 3 in a couple of weeks and play the series backwards (4, 2, 1, 3) and see if I can figure out what the hell is going on.

Please all those that are getting the rest of the series PLEASE GET THE GAMECUBE REMAKE!!!!!!!

That was the best possible version of MGS one!!!!!

Thanks!

Just got it. Played the 1 and 2 all the way but only a small part of the 3.

Also bought Okami on the Wii today (it was out today in Europe)... What shoud i play first when I get home?

Elaine: I will never understand people

Jerry: They're the worst.

mine's supposed to arrive today except Gamestop screws up

"Dr. Tenma, according to you, lives are equal. That's why I live today. But you must have realised it by now...the only thing people are equal in is death"---Johann Liebert (MONSTER)

"WAR is a racket. It always has been.

It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives"---Maj. Gen. Smedley Butler

Around the Network

should be getting a ps3 this summer for this game.

I am an old time fan of MG. I started with the two MSX games back in the 80s. Just in case someone is curious, MSXes were popular in Brazil, so that's why I played both games (and I still have them).
Anyway, I got the new PS3 bundle this morning (because I wanted the 80GB model, even though I already have a 40GB PS3), and also the LE of the game. However, from that I was told, the game is selling bellow expectations. A single GameStop in all New England held a midnight launch, and the guy at my local GameStop told me that they got a lot less pre-orders than they were expecting. Also, bundles were everywhere, no problem on getting one this morning.
You know, in the end I thing PS3s will sell ok this year due to the Blu-ray thing, but as a game machine I think it's in a delicate position right now. I am doing what I can to help the platform anyway, as I convinced a coworker to buy one, and I am selling two units to friends in Brazil... :)

I'm getting the bundle as soon as possible. I won't be able to get into the city until this weekend though, so I'm a little worried about whether I'll be able to find it.

I just went out to get it... but it was sold out, i'll just get it tommorow.
I have never played a MGS game before, kind of swayed by review, and also because it is not as stealthy as previous games

Already have it.

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus