By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is buying a copy of MGS4 on launch day/week?

Curious to see how many VGchartz members are interested in this game and plan on picking it up early.

Have reviews played a part in you picking up passing over MGS4?

Have you played previous MGS games? If not, what are your expectations for 4?

Around the Network

i have about 6 people on my psn who are vgc members who have mgs4 :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

i own this game!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

I m gonna have it in 5 hours(Canadian launch)

5 hours til Canadian launch? It's already morning in Canada, EBgames is probably open in most of the East coast.

Around the Network

I will be purchasing the bundle today at wal-mart so I can get that $100 gift card that comes with it.  I have played through MGS3.  and I have some vague memories of MGS1.  Never played MGS2.  But, I read the gist of the story so, I've got up.  My expectations will be for the game to be great.  But, if doesn't turn out to be the greatest thing since sliced bread,( or Bioshock) then I will still probably be satisfied.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

I've always wanted to play the MGS serie, but never found time/will to go back to the first one and play them all.
I still don't know what to do about it. Do you guys think it's worth it (for someone who wanted to play the games but never did)?

so finally, back on the OT, I won't probably buy it first week anyway, I don't have time to play yet. But I'll buy it in the next 2 monthes I think.

They will know Helgan belongs to Helghasts

I got it :)

Current Consoles: Xbox 360 Elite, Playstation 2, Gaming Rig, Nintendo Wii, Playstation 3.

Xbox Live: Jessman_Aus - Playing: Ace Combat 6, Fifa 09

Playstation Network: Jessman_Aus - Playing: MGS4, Resistance 2

Wii Freind Code: 3513-9191-8534-3866 - Playing: SSBB

Brawl Code: 1590-6125-1250

Xfire: J3ssman - Playing: Fallout 3, Farcry 2

Jessman: Fears the Mangina

I got the bundle at midnight. I wasn't even planning on getting a PS3 for another week or two, but I couldn't pass up the bundle + $100 Wal-Mart gift card. It was quite a deal.

I am getting it on Tuesday. This will be my first MGS game. I will pick up the other 3 in a couple of weeks and play the series backwards (4, 2, 1, 3) and see if I can figure out what the hell is going on.