By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Who is buying a copy of MGS4 on launch day/week?

DragonLord said:
twesterm said:
I had actually went out last night to get the game since my game shelf needed some clearing. I went in to pay and they didn't have any left. I went out to lunch with a few buddies today and we stopped by Best Buy and they were out too.

Oh well, Dragonball Z Burst Limit it is then I suppose.

Try Walmart...my Walmart doesn't seem to get picked over as fast as Best Buy.

I picked up my pre-order at Gamestop today. It had over 300 pre-orders...pretty impressive.

I don't care that much.  >_>

Around the Network

Already bought it and should have it on monday.  I doubt that its going to be one day shipping and since the post office in my apartment is closed on the weekends it should be waiting for me when i get back from school.

I'll probably buy it next week. I have exams till wednesday so I can't buy any games now. Besides, I'm stil playing Metal Gear 2 (with these exams it's going very slowly). Amazing how much things in MGS 1 are just copied from MG2!

Just got my copy over lunch time.
My Best Buy had like 6 visible bundles left and they had 5 copies of WiiFit ( put together in the middle of a row, god they suck at displaying stuff...)

PS3-Xbox360 gap : 1.5 millions and going up in PS3 favor !

PS3-Wii gap : 20 millions and going down !

I picked mine up at Gamestop today, but I'm not going to play it for a few weeks. Going to Canada next week and will be gone 2 weeks. I'd rather just wait to start it until I get back from the fishing trip.

PSN ID: Sorrow880

Gamertag: Sorrow80

Wii #: 8132 1076 3416 7450

Around the Network

Picked it up this morning.

Got it today and have only played MGS1 before.

day one for me

I playd every MGS game since the PSone era.

I know it's not perfect, but I'm huge fan of that game

One hour 'til I get the game.

Or check out my new webcomic: http://selfcentent.com/

Just ordered the limited edition version.  Should have it before the end of next week(The wonders and perils of eBay ).