By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Rumour: Ready at Dawn - Wii Exclusive Developer

that's great, can't wait to see what they have for us

Around the Network
Fernando said:
Blacksaber said:
What games have they made? Never heard of them or their slipping my mind right now...

God of War for the PSP, and the Okami port for the Wii.

Ok I'm happy then!

Former something....

Readyatdawn have never said that they are going to be making more wii games. Below is the entirety of their statment onto which someone else added wii exclusive titles.

The end of an era…
June 9, 2008

With Chains of Olympus going Gold in Japan (やったー!!ビッチズ!), we’re now officially done with PSP development.

So today we sent all our devkits back and seeing all these boxes ready to be picked up definitely marks the end of an era here at Ready At Dawn.

Can’t wait to show you guys what we have in store….

http://www.readyatdawn.com/news.php 

darthdevidem01 said:
wow....their great. I can't wait

Kid Icarus from them....any chancE?

That would be Factor 5. Ready at Dawn could do the next... I dunno. :P

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

Soriku said:
Also, is this REALLY a rumor? They didn't say "rumor" anything. They just blatantly said they were going to make Wii exclusiv4 games. No "hesitation" or anything. Huh?

well he is probably just putting rumor there,just in case it isnt true(does gamepro have a good trackrecord with these kind of stuff)

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Fernando said:
Blacksaber said:
What games have they made? Never heard of them or their slipping my mind right now...

Also, Daxter for PSP.

They have an awesome track record, of making other peoples game's really good.  But we think that most likely, they will be making Heavenly Sword 2 for the PS3, but I don't know how true or not that statement is, so it could be wrong.

All it says is "focus exclusively on the Wii". Which doesn't mean Wii exclusive developer, just means that as of now they are focusing exclusively on a Wii project. Now it could mean they are a wii exclusive developer but that cna't be directly interpreted from that.

But I think it's confirmed that there are Wii Ready at Dawn projects in the making.

DMeisterJ said:
Fernando said:
Blacksaber said:

Also, Daxter for PSP.

They have an awesome track record, of making other peoples game's really good.  But we think that most likely, they will be making Heavenly Sword 2 for the PS3, but I don't know how true or not that statement is, so it could be wrong.

I read somewhere that Heavenly Sword was absolutely not getting a sequel...

skip said:

Readyatdawn have never said that they are going to be making more wii games. Below is the entirety of their statment onto which someone else added wii exclusive titles.

The end of an era…
June 9, 2008

With Chains of Olympus going Gold in Japan (やったー!!ビッチズ!), we’re now officially done with PSP development.

So today we sent all our devkits back and seeing all these boxes ready to be picked up definitely marks the end of an era here at Ready At Dawn.

Can’t wait to show you guys what we have in store….

http://www.readyatdawn.com/news.php 

That really proves nothing so why don't we wait for an official statement from ReadatDawn about this article.

360 Tag - narfwack

Words Of Wisdom said:
DMeisterJ said:

Also, Daxter for PSP.

I read somewhere that Heavenly Sword was absolutely not getting a sequel...

I would think that also, seeing as the game was horrible, but it sold (and is still selling), so I don't knowo why they'd abandon 1 million or so poeple who bought the game, and when the major gripe about the game (length and variety) could easily be rectified.

But who knows, maybe it's not getting a sequel.