Soriku said:
@tres

I don't get it.

Zinidine Zidane, very famous football player

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
@Auron

so...........our point was on exclusive..even if HAZE is POS.....so is UT 3 BTW
but we all know how MGS4 has turned out...

Unreal Tournament 3 comes out July 7th 2008 for the 360.

Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@auron

in your dreams

New Info from FF13 will make mends for the horrible day that was yesterday.....absolutely cannot wait!!!!!

Now its time for S-E to amaze people with their premier franchise...Final Fantasy.

Ace Combat, DMC, SO....yea in my dreams....looks like dreams will come true after all.

Ace Combat and DMC aren't SE/Tri-Ace games...and let's be honest, even though it seemed likely that SO4 was going to be on the PS3, the console it was for was never announced until yesterday ;) So it was never exclusive to the PS3 in the first place.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

trestres said:
Soriku said:
Sicilian. said:

All these game can go to xbox's console and probably will since sony f'in sucks and keeping anything exclusive that they don't make.

oh yeah

FFVXIII>FFXIII

You win the thread.

@darth

What's wrong with Zidane? Have you even played FF IX? =/

I remember watching this. I was soo pissed but italia still won 

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@auron

in your dreams

New Info from FF13 will make mends for the horrible day that was yesterday.....absolutely cannot wait!!!!!

Now its time for S-E to amaze people with their premier franchise...Final Fantasy.

Ace Combat, DMC, SO....yea in my dreams....looks like dreams will come true after all.

Ace Combat and DMC aren't SE/Tri-Ace games...and let's be honest, even though it seemed likely that SO4 was going to be on the PS3, the console it was for was never announced until yesterday ;) So it was never exclusive to the PS3 in the first place.

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will never come to 360. Those games are very different.. Star ocean was never announced as an exclusive, ace combat has stayed exclusive.

If you mean that a franchise changes ship, Final Fantasy is too big for that, and those games have been announced for PS3 and Sony will make sure that it stays this way

Around the Network
kingofwale said:
- Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)

- Final Fantasy Agito XIII (Mobile)

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)

- Kingdom Hearts Coded (Mobile)

- Kingdom Hearts358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Sony PSP)

- Dissidia Final Fantasy (Sony PSP)

- The 3rd Birthday (Mobile)

- Sigma Harmonics (Nintendo DS)

- Final Fantasy VII AC Complete (Blu-Ray)

There is a Kingdom Heart coded????? and FFXIII mobile is still alive.

well, at this rate, KH3 won't come out until at least 2010

If it comes out that soon, it should be announced at E3.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Munkeh111 said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@auron

in your dreams

Final Fantasy Versus XIII will never come to 360. Those games are very different.. Star ocean was never announced as an exclusive, ace combat has stayed exclusive.

If you mean that a franchise changes ship, Final Fantasy is too big for that, and those games have been announced for PS3 and Sony will make sure that it stays this way

Well, I thought it was the same when Nintendo had it....and it jumped ship to PS? Also, I consider SO pretty big...still pissed MS moneyhatted it.

PSN: Lone_Canis_Lupus

@Soriku

yeah cus FF9 sucked big time.....boring boring boring!!

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Munkeh111 said:
Lone_Canis_Lupus said:
Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@auron

in your dreams

Well, I thought it was the same when Nintendo had it....and it jumped ship to PS? Also, I consider SO pretty big...still pissed MS moneyhatted it.

Nothing compared to FF

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Kasz216 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@bleu-ocelot

for some weird reason I see this HATE for FF13 while just love for every other random JRPG announced....

Like apparently Last Remnant & IU look better than FF13...als FF CC for Wii looks better than FF13

Probably because most hardcore JRPG fans think that their has been at best 1 good FF in the last 6. (That 1 changing depending on the person.)

Considering we know NOTHING about FF13 other then it stars female cloud and it looks pretty.... i'd actually agree with that assessment that currently last remnant and IU look better then FF13... since the FF13 brand name just isn't their with quality anymore. New IPs bring the hope of a fresh new outlook, rather then Final Fantasy's "Boy it sure looks great, so ignore the story" way of going about things.

And yet you Praise SO and IU,based on what?

"New IPs bring the hope of a fresh new outlook, rather then Final Fantasy's "Boy it sure looks great, so ignore the story" way of going about things."

Personally I think all 3 look meh though... the Enix side of Square Enix is where all the talent seems to be. Underrated Enix is. Their company was worth more then square at the time of the merger afterall. Not only did they make good games they had a good eye for what makes a good game and mostly published gems as well.

The only good ip Enix has is DQ--sales wise and level-5(not enix) makes them,Star Ocean is a mediocre franchise,Tri-Ace are mediocre rpg developers for instance,IU looks average.Square have developed better games and more appealing games KH,FF.

Yet enix was the healthier and more successful company.