Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix's Party 2008 announced

@ gaz, that is a bit of disapointment

Around the Network
Kasz216 said:
*bleu-ocelot* said:
Kasz216 said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@bleu-ocelot

for some weird reason I see this HATE for FF13 while just love for every other random JRPG announced....

Like apparently Last Remnant & IU look better than FF13...als FF CC for Wii looks better than FF13

Probably because most hardcore JRPG fans think that their has been at best 1 good FF in the last 6. (That 1 changing depending on the person.)

Considering we know NOTHING about FF13 other then it stars female cloud and it looks pretty.... i'd actually agree with that assessment that currently last remnant and IU look better then FF13... since the FF13 brand name just isn't their with quality anymore. New IPs bring the hope of a fresh new outlook, rather then Final Fantasy's "Boy it sure looks great, so ignore the story" way of going about things.

And yet you Praise SO and IU,based on what?

"New IPs bring the hope of a fresh new outlook, rather then Final Fantasy's "Boy it sure looks great, so ignore the story" way of going about things."

Personally I think all 3 look meh though... the Enix side of Square Enix is where all the talent seems to be. Underrated Enix is. Their company was worth more then square at the time of the merger afterall.  Not only did they make good games they had a good eye for what makes a good game and mostly published gems as well.

The only good ip Enix has is DQ--sales wise and level-5(not enix) makes them,Star Ocean is a mediocre franchise,Tri-Ace are mediocre rpg developers for instance,IU looks average.Square have developed better games and more appealing games KH,FF.

Surprise KH3 announcement at the show, anyone?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

@ kitchen sink, I certainly hope so, but I think we will have to wait until TGS

- Final Fantasy XIII (PlayStation 3)

- Final Fantasy Agito XIII (Mobile)

- Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PlayStation 3)

- Kingdom Hearts Coded (Mobile)

- Kingdom Hearts358/2 Days (Nintendo DS)

- Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep (Sony PSP)

- Dissidia Final Fantasy (Sony PSP)

- The 3rd Birthday (Mobile)

- Sigma Harmonics (Nintendo DS)

- Final Fantasy VII AC Complete (Blu-Ray)

There is a Kingdom Heart coded????? and FFXIII mobile is still alive.

well, at this rate, KH3 won't come out until at least 2010

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
Around the Network

@kingofwale
Didn't it take 4 years between KH1 and KH2? 2010 seems about right for KH3. There are the spin offs for now though.

Hmm, pie.

@ the fury, and the team are working on Versus XIII

The Fury said:
@kingofwale
Didn't it take 4 years between KH1 and KH2? 2010 seems about right for KH3. There are the spin offs for now though.

well, we are talking about 3 other KH games in development in the same time. PLUS 2 major FF games and tons of other things SE is doing. I see this game being delayed for at least 4 years, if not 5 years (announced in year 4, released in year 5)

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

Huh Auron is back;...;.;;Okay who was that guy who told me he was perm banned =p.

@soriku

but the ORIGINAL FF4 was on a console......why are you forgetting this

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey