By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Square Enix's Party 2008 announced

Auron said:
darthdevidem01 said:
@Auron

360 exclusives I'd buy if i had it are 2 right now.......Mass Effect & LO

NOTHINg else interests me........

on Ps3 I love the variety of platformer, action adventure, FPS, RPG (coming soon) and so on

if your trying to convince me to buy a 360.....you are failing big time

and since I have wii as well with SMg the best game ever....I have no problems.

I am actually thinking of buying a DS

Not doing that at all, you are trying to convince me that certain games won't go multi because you said so....

No YOU are trying to convince yourself the game WILL go multi.,anyway I have an exam in 10 min.....CYA ALL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Please stay on topic. This thread was about Square Enix's Party 2008; not your fanboys' war.

aspirin said:
Please stay on topic. This thread was about Square Enix's Party 2008; not your fanboys' war.

Agreed i was speculating about a possibility regarding one of the games before some rapid fanboys attacked me.

Okay S-E either has to stop making mobile phone games or release them outside of Japan, I'm pretty sure there would be heaps of people interested in that FF7 phone game about the turks (before crisis?).

Also, there seems to be a distinct lack of titles, considering how many franchises the company has these days. Is this the full list or just a list of confirmed games so far?

FF13>FFV13.It should be good showing.

Around the Network

Can't wait for news about XIII and Versus XIII hopefully they will give us a release date for KH Birth by Sleep

BTW, Versus XIII is kind of a Kindom Hearts type game. What is FF VII AC Complete for blu-ray, the complete compilation (with a remake!!!!!!!!!!!!)?

Hopefully they will also showcase some new titles

Personally the only RPGs I like are Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (im not saying these are the only good ones, im just saying these matter to me the most)

blazinhead89 said:
Personally the only RPGs I like are Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts (im not saying these are the only good ones, im just saying these matter to me the most)

That's because most Jrpg's are cliched.

what is FFVII complete?does that include the remake or just the same old FF7?

so is kingdom heart 3 for DS?or KH3 has not been assigned yet?

^^^ i dont think kindom hearts 3 had been assigned yet to be honest, SE have alot of games to get out the door already without starting another project.

FFXIII>FFVXIII
i can not wait to here more about these to games. FF13 is going to steal the show.