By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - CoD 5 scans.

Red4ADevil said:
I have a strong feeling in my gut that they wont put much effort in the Wii version (graphics wise, they might not improve it from the third title))

I originally felt the same way, but it was reported that they are porting the COD4 engine for the Wii so it should be a good title graphics-wise.  Also, COD3 was part of the first wave of launch titles for the Wii and it was little more then a port of the PS2 version with motion controls tacked on.  They've been workin on this game for almost 2 years now so there's no excuse... and if the Wii version does turn out to be a quick and dirty port of the PS2 version you can bet your ass that Treyarch will get flammed out of business by all the Ninty fanboys... hopefully Treyarch is smarter then that and puts a little effort behind the title.

My main concern is how good the controls will be (should be as good as Prime 3 and Heroes 2) and if they can deliver a solid online component... i dont care if there's friend codes as long as there's 16 player deathmatches and no lag I'll be a happy camper.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Around the Network

Looks decent, but it would be fun if the dev's remembered that there were more than two countries involved in the war (Germany and U.S).
We need some new angles and untold stories, I've always wanted to play a WWII game where you take the role as a saboteur or partisan! Or, at the very least, a WWII game where the Normandy landing is not even mentioned, there were battles involving 3 million + people in Europe before that day.
If I have to run on the sands of Omaha beach one more time, I will officially quit playing CoD games and I'm sure I'm not the only one who's fed up with this scenario.

Boooo!

Owner Of: PS1 PS2 PS3 PSP NES GB GBA GC WII XBOX

looks decent, i just hope its as good as COD4!

starcraft said:
Looks good. Lets hope they finally match infinity ward's work this time, only with a campaign twice as long.

Don't count on it, my friend.

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Around the Network

NightDragon83 @ Thats good to hear, normaly engines built for the other 2 consoles cant be dont on wii cause of its hardware but now were starting to see engines like crystal tools (being used for FFXIII) also being used in the wii. Its also true since lots of dev. were were dumping tons halfbaked, shovelware titles to make a quick buck off of the wiis early popularity when it launched.

Im just hoping they will improve since they worked on COD3 for wii too.

i was totally bummed out when i heard COD was returning to it's WW2 roots but this doesn't look that bad.

But the one i'm really interested in is the next modern warfare.

looks cool

Proud Owner of  a Wii and Xbox 360 and a PS3(When I get the money)

So they got rid of the number 5? How typical. They numbered the first 4. Number this one. It's so retarded. Whatever.

a.l.e.x00 said:
So they got rid of the number 5? How typical. They numbered the first 4. Number this one. It's so retarded. Whatever.

If IW does the 6th COD game it'll prolly be called Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 rather then Call of Duty 6... would make more sense too.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.