By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Someone fill me in!

starcraft said:
From what I'm reading, the So4 is currently exclusive to the 360. They haven't decided whether to make it timed-exclusive yet.

Even if they do, it sounds like a PS3 port isn't even in development. We all know how long ES is taking, and its no longer even hitting the West.

BTW ssj12? What horror games is the PS3 getting that the 360 isn't other than Siren? As far as I can tell the 360 will have exclusivity on the "console for horror" title until the PS3 version of Alone in the Dark hits, at which point they'll be even again.

Also... i'd kinda count Left 4 Dead as a horror game. I mean. If Resident Evil games are considered horror games, Left 4 Dead and Dead Rising should count...

and Condemned. 360 seems to have a more extensive horror library to me.

Of course i'm guessing Killer 7 doesn't count as part of the horror genre yet that games villians are about a thousand times creepier then any horror game i've played not called Eternal Darkness. 

Around the Network
ssj12 said:
Cremator said:
To sum up the day.
SUCCESS=360
FAILURE=PS3

Don't get mad ppl, I am just talking based on NA sales, exclusives coming to 360.

yes the amazing new Siren pictures = failure. right now the PS3 is the console for horror games.

First of all their pics. Have you not forgotten about LAIR and HAZE. Pics are bull esp for games. Show me gameplay and plz 360 has waay more horror games(Dead Rising, Bioshock)

@Cremator

were have you been man Bioshock is now a ps3 game too so you can scratch that one out

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Its not yet pinbackforlife.

It will be at the end of the year.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

- Tales of Vesperia dated for Japan Aug. 7 (will also be a ToV 360 bundle for Japan). Europe is 2009?
- Star Ocean 4: The Last Hope coming out in 2009 for the 360
- Infinite Undiscovery dated for North America (9/2), Europe (9/5), Japan (9/11) and Asia (9/11). NA/Europe are ship dates, JP and Asia are in-store dates.
- Last Remnant will get a simultaneous Xbox 360 release and a PS3 one later.

Hope you're feeling better!

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

Around the Network

My God, I wish MS would just give up on the Japanese already.

--OkeyDokey-- said:
Lol.  Why?

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

psrock said:
i agree that the ps3 has been getting slapped around in japan, they have lost so many games to the other consoles, wtf is going on over there Sony. Wake up.
How the hell does MS get those games, how much are they paying for these exclusives right. It's truly a shame that the best systems sony has ever made is going to be the least supported.

I thought the PSP was their best system ever made? and it is under-supported? (no support lol)

The psp should get twice as many games as the ps3.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

pinback4life said:

@Cremator

were have you been man Bioshock is now a ps3 game too so you can scratch that one out

I will make a horrible MS fanboy statement with which you can pole holes with (this is for fun, so please, with all do respect, laugh, or cringe.)

1. We got bioshock when it mattered. Now, it's irrelevant.

2. The ps3's controls can't handle bioshock, bioshock was built around the 360 controller.

3. There will be a 2-hour install-- ha, ha.

4. The hotness (greatness) of the 360's games cause it to overheat, no good games have come out on the ps3, so it really hasn't been tested if it can handle good games. What I'm saying is, that it (the ps3) will explode.

5.You can have bioshock, while we get Haze (I heard this was really good a while ago from some sony fans)

(If someone thinks up a conspiracy theory about how I really meant these things, I will be so pissed.)

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

starcraft said:
--OkeyDokey-- said:
Lol.  Why?

It's a lost cause. Why not?