By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Someone fill me in!

I've been down for about 24 hours with a throat infection.

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED FOR THE XBOX 360?

I know that a ToV release date has been announced and that Star Ocean 4 was announced (which I predicted) to be exclusive (which I did not).

Anything else? 

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Around the Network
starcraft said:

I've been down for about 24 hours with a throat infection.

WHAT THE HELL HAS HAPPENED FOR THE XBOX 360?

I know that a ToV release date has been announced and that Star Ocean 4 was announced (which I predicted) to be exclusive (which I did not).

Anything else? 

right now its looking to be timed exclusive. And The Last Remnant is timed exclusive to the 360 too. Thats about it.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

The Last Remnant is an Xbox360 timed exclusive too, other than that not much.

throat infection huh, anyway MS is really trying all they can to compete, they really have the best game library so far this gen. I'm really impressed by them.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)

To sum up the day.
SUCCESS=360
FAILURE=PS3

Don't get mad ppl, I am just talking based on NA sales, exclusives coming to 360.

Around the Network
Cremator said:
To sum up the day.
SUCCESS=360
FAILURE=PS3

Don't get mad ppl, I am just talking based on NA sales, exclusives coming to 360.

no need for that cremator, be careful.

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
Cremator said:
To sum up the day.
SUCCESS=360
FAILURE=PS3

yes the amazing new Siren pictures = failure. right now the PS3 is the console for horror games.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

From what I'm reading, the So4 is currently exclusive to the 360. They haven't decided whether to make it timed-exclusive yet.

Even if they do, it sounds like a PS3 port isn't even in development. We all know how long ES is taking, and its no longer even hitting the West.

BTW ssj12? What horror games is the PS3 getting that the 360 isn't other than Siren? As far as I can tell the 360 will have exclusivity on the "console for horror" title until the PS3 version of Alone in the Dark hits, at which point they'll be even again.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

psrock said:
Cremator said:
To sum up the day.
SUCCESS=360
FAILURE=PS3

no need for that cremator, be careful.

He, I am not trying to. If you look at this April Fools thread made by none other than starcraft about

Star Ocean 4 confirmed 360 exclusive!!!!! ZOMG

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=22220&start=0

you will see all these PS3 fanboys/owners getting upset and still predicting it to be a PS3 exclusive. So based on that yea I believe it was a horrible day for PS3 and plus including the NA sales and more exclusives for 360 I think my "sum up" seems right.

i agree that the ps3 has been getting slapped around in japan, they have lost so many games to the other consoles, wtf is going on over there Sony. Wake up.
How the hell does MS get those games, how much are they paying for these exclusives right. It's truly a shame that the best systems sony has ever made is going to be the least supported.

Next Gen