By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - METAL GEAR 3 - REVOLVER OCELOT for PSP!!!! -- Sequel to Metal Gear 2!!!

ZOMFG !!! Direrct Sequel to Metal Gear 2 : Solid Snake titled Metal Gear 3 : Revolver Ocelot to be out on the PSP !

With the release of Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots upon us, speculation surfaces this morning that Konami may be ready to unveil a new Metal Gear title for the PlayStation Portable (PSP) at this year’s E3.

The rumor comes from Russian site StarSniper, which was down at the time of this writing. However, a member on the PlayStation.com forums dropped some information about the supposed upcoming PSP title.

“The game is titled Metal Gear 3: Revolver Ocelot and it takes place between MGS: Portable Ops and Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. It will feature some scenes from the original Metal Gear.”

“The game uses a recruitment system similar to MGS:PO and the main character is Revolver Ocelot, looking similar to both MGS3 and MGS1. Big Boss is not a playable character, but appears sometimes during the cut scenes supervising the construction of outer heaven.”

More details will reportedly be revealed at E3.

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network

Sweet :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

DAMN IT

I WAS PLANNING TO BUY A DS AS WELL!!

I guess not anymore!!!

“The game uses a recruitment system similar to MGS:PO"

I stopped reading there.

Meh...

I didn't like MGS: PO that much, but it was still a very good game.

The recruitment system went over okay with me. Being able to change who you were to blend in aided in missions very much, though a really good player could just be snake the whole way through.

I think I'd definitely give this a go though.

Around the Network

not really excited about this, MGS just doesn't really work at a psp I guess.

Soriku said:
.:Dark Prince:. said:
“The game uses a recruitment system similar to MGS:PO"

I stopped reading there.

You were at the end anyway

Good point, just shows even more that i didn't read more to know that. ;)

But yeah what i meant is that i'm avoiding this game for sure.

http://gamerush.zoomshare.com/files/news/002591_Rumor_Metal_Gear_3_Revolver_Ocelot_to_be_unveiled_at_E3.htm

LINK^^^^^

also Remember at the MGS press conference we heard OCELOTS voice saying SEQUEL

BTW why does Konami insist on choosing old people as main characters? ^_^

Both Ocelot and Snake in MGS4 are really old... Man i miss Raiden. :'(

OMFG :D Knew it and told you all that we will see more killer exclusives for the PSP :D It was only a matter of time ... I wonder when will Capcom announce a new MHP game , just to know which quarter will be dominated again by the PSP in Japan :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!