By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 Hardware SOLD OUT at Top 3 UK Retailers (online) - WHAT is SONY upto??

PS3's not in stock Europe and where i live in NA the wii's have been in stock for 1month, i wonder what the world's coming too

Around the Network
Griffin said:
PS3's not in stock Europe and where i live in NA the wii's have been in stock for 1month, i wonder what the world's coming too

Do you live in Miami, because there always seem to be Wii stocks there

80gb (with PS2 BC) and Dualshock 3 for Europe.

Europe deserves it.

Maybe Amazon and the other retailers only have a couple of units each, maybe saving warehouse space for the Wiis they keep selling

Munkeh111 said:
Griffin said:

Do you live in Miami, because there always seem to be Wii stocks there

LoL, i miss the leo-j account, that kid was great.  I live in Canada.

Around the Network

@Venji

I accidentally double posted

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

bbsin said:
80gb (with PS2 BC) and Dualshock 3 for Europe.

Europe deserves it.

Well we deserve the DS 3 at the very least!

Venji said:
darthdevidem01 said:
I felt after you failed to use your inner knowledge twice I should act impatiently with you....we aren't living int he 19th century here

It's sad to see someone behave the way you do and use the date as a reason.

Is it really ok to be rude simply because it's now the 21st century, is politeness now out of date? It takes very little effort to be kind to people, you insulted me after my first post.

It seems that you refuse to be polite so I will no longer reply to any of your posts, as this is a friendly board and being insulted here (or anywhere) isn't something I (or anyone) should accept.

oh lord the drama,

*holds heart and faints* do i sound like someone lol 

LAWL

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Well my friend whent up town to pre order a bundle after he seen me playing my MGS4.

The shop said they have stopped taking pre-orders at the moment.
He went to four diff game shops, they all said the same.