By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - [Wii] Call of Duty 4 Wii Edition can it still happen

0% chance unless it's bundled with COD5 as a remake or whatever. Otherwise no chance. Cause it would only hurt sales of COD5 on Wii, which judging by early details, Activision is planning to be a big hit on Wii.

Around the Network

It's not going to happen. The COD4 is already out for other systems and why would they port a shooter to the Wii after its sequel has been released? It's just no logical.

Also, you said "that would come close to a mouse and keyboard setup." Just proves once again PC trumps all.

maybe somting like COD4 but not that

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

i doubt it, just wait for COD5

It would be nice, but seeing that Activision is up and running and bringing Call of Duty 5 to the Wii, I see little chance of Call of Duty 4 making it on the Wii.

I would wait till they release Call of Duty 4 side-game. That's what they might do for the Wii...

Around the Network

I'd say that the possibility to see COD4 on Wii is pretty much on par with the possibility to see Super Mario Galaxy on PSP

Dumb thread.

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

Vladez said:
I'd say that the possibility to see COD4 on Wii is pretty much on par with the possibility to see Super Mario Galaxy on PSP

Dumb thread.

lol...WOW...I mean he probably thought since Capcom made a Wii edition for Resident Evil 4. He expects Activision to do the same thing with Call of Duty 4.

ecurbj said:
Vladez said:

Dumb thread.

lol...WOW...I mean he probably thought since Capcom made a Wii edition for Resident Evil 4. He expects Activision to do the same thing with Call of Duty 4.

Oky doky

Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird. 

no chance...

Vladez said:
ecurbj said:
Vladez said:

Dumb thread.

Oky doky

It's okay I forgive you, bro...lol ;P