By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 spoilers are everywhere

I just recieved a personal message from a poster with no forum posts giving away huge portions of the MGS4 plot.

Very dissapointing, and just plain annoying really.

Around the Network

It's best you keep you're eyes closed and lay off the search for the month. It'll be a spoilerific week or months for those aren't gonna get MGS4 just yet.

Musouka said:
Here is a new tactic some low-lives would use.

If you receive a message from someone you don't know, don't open it or else...

I wish someone would've said that earlier. :C

Why have I not found any when I want some

i got a message from someone before about MGS4. i didnt really get what he was talking about (never played MGS) but at the end it was something like

HA Sony Fagboys

Around the Network

Just stay off the internet; It's not safe. Two more days.

Soriku said:
Solution: Don't go on the Internet until MGS4 is out. It's only less than 3 more days to go.

/Problem

That's what I did last year before the last Harry Potter book was released.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

I will own this game in less than 48 hours! Sexytime!

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

If you don't want to find out that SNAKE KILLS DUMBLEDORE, then get off the Internet until you've beaten the game. There's no avoiding spoilers other than that.

Complexity is not depth. Machismo is not maturity. Obsession is not dedication. Tedium is not challenge. Support gaming: support the Wii.

Be the ultimate ninja! Play Billy Vs. SNAKEMAN today! Poisson Village welcomes new players.

What do I hate about modern gaming? I hate tedium replacing challenge, complexity replacing depth, and domination replacing entertainment. I hate the outsourcing of mechanics to physics textbooks, art direction to photocopiers, and story to cheap Hollywood screenwriters. I hate the confusion of obsession with dedication, style with substance, new with gimmicky, old with obsolete, new with evolutionary, and old with time-tested.
There is much to hate about modern gaming. That is why I support the Wii.

Millennium said:
If you don't want to find out that SNAKE KILLS DUMBLEDORE, then get off the Internet until you've beaten the game. There's no avoiding spoilers other than that.

It is official: Snape is the fourth brother 

No foreign sky protected me,
No stranger's wing shielded my face.
I stand as witness to the common lot,
survivor of that time, that place.

- From 'Requiem' by Anna Akhmatova