By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oboro Muramasa - Screens

This game is definitely a looker. ;)

Nobody is crazy enough to accuse me of being sane.

Around the Network

actually, i haven't heard of it either. Might be interested if it controls well and is fun. Is it an RPG or action game

Mario Kart Wii - 4983-6029-9877

Wii code- 4257-3204-4481-2949

Please don't get my hopes up like that. I thought we had some new information on the game.

"To love and to cherish, in sickness and in health, for as long you shall be resurrected from death in the church"

Very old, and not even the whole set either. This thread raised my hopes and dashed them, good job Fernando.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

When you have seen the screens before and it's an obscure as hell game, you truly have no life.

ON TOPIC: looking pretty good!

Around the Network

Who cares if the screens are old? This game deserves all the hype it can get. Maybe if it gets enough, Atlus USA will pick it up. :)

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

That cyclops looks funky fresh as hell. This looks great. I'll follow this one.

well... I haven't seen them yet... they look nice!

nice graphics, ive never heard of Oboro Muramasa, until now i love the art style.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

diggin the graphics

nice find fernando

i never heard about this one

A total must-buy

:)

Proud member of the Fierce Fox Force.

"I strike spurs onto my Wii controller. And against Sony and MS I fling myself,
unvanquished and unyielding. 'O Wii!!!"

-The Nintendian Philosophy