By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Oboro Muramasa - Screens

Looks very promising.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Around the Network

To all the people saying they haven't heard of it yet: It's brought up like every thread in this forums listing any kind of game for Wii. I've seen it.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=7416

That's how old it is.

Never seen the screens before, thanks for posting them. This will be another game I have to get for the Wii.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

If it plays as good as it looks then it'll be an awesome game.

CIHYFS?

Around the Network

This game is amazing in terms of visuals. Imagine what a 2d metroid game would look like on the wii.

sc94597 said:
This game is amazing in terms of visuals. Imagine what a 2d metroid game would look like on the wii.

Oh man, imagine what Wario Land Shake looks like? Oh man, hotness. Hopefully 2D games see a rebirth on the Wii like other genres.

Andrex said:
To all the people saying they haven't heard of it yet: It's brought up like every thread in this forums listing any kind of game for Wii. I've seen it.

Yeah except most of those lists contain 2 or 3 games with alot of potential and the rest are average games or shovelware that they are trying to disguise as having potential (TENCHU 4).

Also, with the amount of people who hasn't heard of this game before, that gives an indication of how seriously we take those lists...

Well that's a shame.

For the record you should trust any list by me. :P