By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo... OMG thats ALL that I can say. BRILLIANT! Wiifit made me cry.

Great story. It's great to see people as caring as you out there, and I'm really glad you and your friend had this opportunity.

There are other balance board games announced, including promised future support by Nintendo, so keep an eye out for them. Hopefully you and your friend can look forward to many many more of these experiences.

Around the Network

what an amazing story =)

You know, I bet a person handy with electronics and wiring could rig a Wiimote to be somewhat usable to someone without hands. I bet you could create some kind of mouth button for the A and trigger buttons attached to the wiimote with wires. You could then strap the wiimote to a free limb or even to the head.

Squilliam

With the promised support for the balance board, it appears there will be a few more games soon that you and your friend will be able to play.

I think all of us take for granted much of the times the things that we have been blessed with. A story like this should make us thankful -- for what we have and for those who help those who are in need of some assistance in life.

Mike from Morgantown

I am Mario.

I like to jump around, and would lead a fairly serene and aimless existence if it weren't for my friends always getting into trouble. I love to help out, even when it puts me at risk. I seem to make friends with people who just can't stay out of trouble.

Wii Friend Code: 1624 6601 1126 1492

NNID: Mike_INTV

That really is an excellent story. It's great that he has you as a friend. :)

Around the Network

Amazing story, Glad the balance games works for him.

Alright big guy, commere you!

*hugglez*

What a great story. I really appreciate you sharing it. And I'm glad you're enjoying Boom Blox (I am too!).

I cried here, no kidding. Good to hear this ;D

That's a very heartwarming story.