By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - SSBB best fighter of all time?

brute said:
@all you that are saying that you dont like traditional games,you really dont like games like soul calibur,tekken,street fighter?

I never said I didn't like them, I said I was bad at them. Way different. I can't get the button combos down and stuff, I really liked Street Fighter II myself :3

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network
brute said:
iclim4 said:
My favorite fighter right now.
Don't know about "all time".
For all we know the next iteration might be better.

when i was reffering to all time i meant released up till today

"All time" means "all time"
"SSBB best fighter made yet?"
Would have been better I think.

Though if that's what you meant then I wholeheartedly agree. ^_^

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Tokoro said:
brute said:
@all you that are saying that you dont like traditional games,you really dont like games like soul calibur,tekken,street fighter?

I never said I didn't like them, I said I was bad at them. Way different. I can't get the button combos down and stuff, I really liked Street Fighter II myself :3

i was mostly pointing it out to the others that said they dont care about them

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

I still prefer the original on N64. I missed out on the Gamecube one and the Wii version seemed like the N64 one + a ton of useless extra characters, which is really good, but not exactly an advancement.

Aj_habfan said:
I still prefer the original on N64. I missed out on the Gamecube one and the Wii version seemed like the N64 one + a ton of useless extra characters, which is really good, but not exactly an advancement.

it also equals +online+more levels+level creator

Around the Network

people will try and say marvel vs capcom, but i really just dont see it.

i respect their opinions though

Certainly not mine. I enjoy it, but I much prefer Tekken, SC and VF as well as Street Fighter in its day.

brute said:
Aj_habfan said:

it also equals +online+more levels+level creator+subspace emissary

Well, you're going against two (very) outspoken camps.

A. The "hardcore" fighting camp: these guys will state that such a game cannot be a true fighting game, and if you want to play a fighting game "Go and play Street Fighter olol". They'll argue to death why Super Smash Bros. Brawl can never be considered a true fighter.

B. The "purist" Smash players: these guys will state that such game cannot be a true fighting game, and If you want to play a fighting game "Go and play Street Fighter olol". They'll argue to death why Super Smash Bros. Brawl can never be considered a true fighter.

Different camps, same argument. Both very passionate about their beliefs. Have fun trying to convince them otherwise.

(Yes, I think Brawl is a fantastic fighter that is loads of fun. It shines because it can cater to so many tastes. Plus it's awesome to see Bowser beat the stuffing out of Mario.)

sc94597 said:
brute said:
Aj_habfan said:

it also equals +online+more levels+level creator+subspace emissary

yeah i also forgot about that,thats a great addition to the game