By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six movies that should be games

http://videogames.yahoo.com/feature/6-films-that-should-be-games/1218345

Children of men - not bad movie but I wouldn't like it as a game'

28 Days - disturbing movie and the game should be interesting, maybe even fun.

Kill Bill - Lucy Lu is ugly!  I didn't like the movie and the game would suck.

Master and Commander - there's already Pirates games.

Memmento - I would like this as agame.

Seven Saurai - Sounds interesting, but I would prefer clint Eastwood's western film over this. 

Around the Network

What? How the hell could they forget a Sweeney Todd game for the Wii?

Kill Bill, Seven Samurai, and Master and Commander are the only three that would make interesting games. Memento would have to be like Myst or something. 28 Days Later would have to be like Silent Hill or something since the movie was not about action. Children of Men, I don't know what the hell you would do in the game. Maybe just protect the baby.

I would say Brotherhood of the Wolf, City of Lost Children(might be like Monkey Island games), and Leon the Professional are the only ones to come to mind.

any jet li movie

I think that the kill bill movies would make a good game as long as the stick to the story, but the rest of the movies would sux as games. I hope video game companies dont respond to this and try and make serious games out of these movies.

psn:murkinem         

currently playing:

Around the Network

I am Legend !!!!!!

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

David Lynch's Eraserhead: The Game.

I see it as Silent Hill meets Indigo Prophecy, with a heaping dose of creepy mutant baby.

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

JaggedSac said:
Kill Bill, Seven Samurai, and Master and Commander are the only three that would make interesting games. Memento would have to be like Myst or something. 28 Days Later would have to be like Silent Hill or something since the movie was not about action. Children of Men, I don't know what the hell you would do in the game. Maybe just protect the baby.

I would say Brotherhood of the Wolf, City of Lost Children(might be like Monkey Island games), and Leon the Professional are the only ones to come to mind.

No freaking way ... the zombies where way to agressive for a SH like game ... Dead Rising style would be the best :D

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

I Am Legend should be interesting.
Try to hide at night, and kill during the day.

I would really be interested in playing clint eastwood's western. - a man with no name.

I agree with I Am Legend.

It might turn out too be a bit too Resident Evil, though.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce