By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Six movies that should be games

A good Terminator game?
Superbad?
Anything with big swords... and bigger breasts.

Around the Network
Faxanadu said:
Oh and any "Lone wolf and cub" movie. Bad ass.

hehe, Man that would be so stupid but so fukn awesome. People have to watch this series, its the coolest single dad with baby samurai film series ever.

I would suggest any, i mean any, Shaw brothers kung fu film over Kill Bill any day. Watch 8 diagram pole fighter or watch the final fight and tell me this with multiple players, multiple on screen characters, etc wouldn't completely evicserate  Dead Rising's level of tension and hardcoreness.

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

btw most of these movies would suck as games, u do know that right?

28 days later and The professional would be the best picks

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

I am legend.

hmm.. interesting choices. i do agree w/ most of movies suggested.
i also would like to add "Forbidden Kingdom"
i think it would be a great RPG-Adventure

Dark Knight should have been Rated R, IMO
(heh. still is an awesome movie, though)
and as a game, should be similar to God of War (at least) a Zelda-based game:
Action/Adventure

Around the Network
colonelstubbs said:
Mystery Men

Agree. I love this movie and I think it would make an interesting video game.

My blog: TsalagiDragon on Wordpress

My online store: Tsalagi Dreams 

My Twitter: @Scary4Eva

MontanaHatchet said:
What? How the hell could they forget a Sweeney Todd game for the Wii?

I just saw this movie today.

Man, is it bloody!!!

Great story - the ending surprised me quite a bit.

Sweeney Todd in a barber shop waiting for customers - then slit their throat.  (Won't be difficult)