By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Sorry to hear that, just return it.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

That sucks, sorry to hear that! It seems the 40GB models are a lot less reliable than the 60GB models. Nice one, Sony.

daaaaamn..

well I hope you get your Ps3 by GOTY 08 comes out i.e MGS4

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Hold down the power button on the front until it gives you a series of beeps. See if that does anything.

Get your Portable ID!

My pokemon brings all the nerds to the yard. And they're like, "You wanna trade cards?" Damn right, I wanna trade cards. I'll trade this, but not my charizard.

So the PS3 beeps three times when it dies? Three beeps of death anyone? ;)

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network

Try the holding down the power, and if that doesnt work, when its sitting there semi-on just touch the little eject symbol infront of the disc drive, it might still eject your movie for you.

I own all three current consoles and a great gaming rig, now thats out of the way.

This space Reserved for the Nuggets of Wisdom dropped by Bladeforce:

"Why post something like this when all it will get is PS3 owners blinded to reality replying? BOTH THE PS3 AND BLUE-RAY WILL NOT LAST 3 YEARS! TECHNOLOGY CHANGED TOO FAST!"

"is it Wii FIt that has sold as many as PS3's sold? Thats a LOL Look at the total sales of software is it just me that sees Nintendo titles hitting 10m+ and you say they arent making a difference? Another LOL!"

"Hell, with all the negative hype Sony spin, people just aren't interested cost is too high and to get the true HD experience (1080p, 7.1 surround) you will need a $1000+ system. THAT IS GOING TO DO IT IN A RECESSION! PS4 will not happen"

That is incredibly bad luck Cobretti2, I hope this hasn't turned you off the system as it really is quite a reliable machine. I've only ever heard of a few cases where they have died.

Yakuzaice said:
If it has only been a week, just go exchange it at the store.

+1

Demon's Souls Official Thread  | Currently playing: Left 4 Dead 2, LittleBigPlanet 2, Magicka

My PS3 works perfectl so I know I have nothing to worry about

Dang, that sucks. I hope you kept the receipt.......

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."