By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ssj12 said:
Strategyking92 said:
ssj12 said:
ToastyJaguar said:
So you got to pay to watch advertisements?

so is "Inside Xbox" a bunch of advertisements? I have no idea, you tell me.

Have fun paying $50 a year to play with friends while I pay for an optional service.

lol inside xbox doesn't cost money..... it's free.

and online gaming isnt on the 360. They arent charging for the one thing that would make sense.

lol true

Someone make a review of the magazine when theyr done watching it :p 

Check out my game about moles ^

Around the Network

Ok finished watching everything... so here my opinion

I really liked the videos, they weren't just "news" like everyone was saying. You actually see some new footage

Socom stuff was really cool, finally saw some full screen HD video of it, looked really cool

Soul Calibur IV/ Afro Samurai: Good stuff, showed some Vader kicking ass and i actually got a bit exited for the art style of Afro Samurai

Secret Agent Clank: Average videos, showed some of the gameplay... best thing were the art sketches which i wish you could download

Force Unleashed: Some really good stuff, showed new gameplay and the fight with the gian thing was awesome, also art for the game is really awesome (again, i wish i could download the one where the apprentice brings down the imperial ship)

Downloads: So, calling all cars i didn't get because i allready have it and i am not a subsriber. The socom theme is pretty cool, and the beta isn't downloadable yet, but it's going to be awesome

Only letdown... advertisment... every time you access a part you have to see an advert which are not skippable... except for the MGS one... which was strange because i wish i could skip them all

In conclusion I say it's a really good idea and for what you are paying, you are getting some cool new gameplay videos, art sketches, and a beta for an awesome game...
If this is what we can expect every month... I will be subrscibing next month

Oh and for europeans like me: Qore works perfectly well, but if you want to download anything from the downloads section, you will have to log in to your american account and then access Qore... if not it will tell you that its not available or that you have it allready! Everything else works perfectly well

decels said:
Ok finished watching everything... so here my opinion

I really liked the videos, they weren't just "news" like everyone was saying. You actually see some new footage

Socom stuff was really cool, finally saw some full screen HD video of it, looked really cool

Soul Calibur IV/ Afro Samurai: Good stuff, showed some Vader kicking ass and i actually got a bit exited for the art style of Afro Samurai

Secret Agent Clank: Average videos, showed some of the gameplay... best thing were the art sketches which i wish you could download

Force Unleashed: Some really good stuff, showed new gameplay and the fight with the gian thing was awesome, also art for the game is really awesome (again, i wish i could download the one where the apprentice brings down the imperial ship)

Downloads: So, calling all cars i didn't get because i allready have it and i am not a subsriber. The socom theme is pretty cool, and the beta isn't downloadable yet, but it's going to be awesome

Only letdown... advertisment... every time you access a part you have to see an advert which are not skippable... except for the MGS one... which was strange because i wish i could skip them all

In conclusion I say it's a really good idea and for what you are paying, you are getting some cool new gameplay videos, art sketches, and a beta for an awesome game...
If this is what we can expect every month... I will be subrscibing next month

Oh and for europeans like me: Qore works perfectly well, but if you want to download anything from the downloads section, you will have to log in to your american account and then access Qore... if not it will tell you that its not available or that you have it allready! Everything else works perfectly well

I agree with this review. After watching all the force unleashed stuff, I now want that game! (I always wanted it, I just now want it more).

They showed some very cool environment manipulation with the force powers. I don't know if the Wii version will have it. If not, i think i will skip the wii controller advantage, for the environments. The game just looks so damn amazing.

The only thing I will add, is I did not have calling all cars, so I downloaded it, and they did a great job of integrating the store with Qore.

Oh, and the host woman is slightly annoying, she tries to be funny, and often times falls short. She is on par with the VH1 countdown girl :)

I got the annual subscription. Calling all cars made my choice easy. I liked the videos/game play footage/ and interviews. I like Veronica Belmont as the host. I wonder if Qore subscribers will get Home/LBP beta invites?

I don't mind the advertisements, some of the sponsors are other games so it isn't so intrusive. Gotta go get a Whopper Jr. now.

Thanks for the input, Jeff.

I wish it was coming to Europe, I do have a US PS store account, but no means of payment for the US stuff