By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

i was thinking of getting Qore but im not sure if its worth it. Did anyone else get it and what do you think of it?

Around the Network

I think I'm going to pick up the first issue just because :P I'm not sure I dig the subscription cost, but it looked interesting to say the least :D and if you can pick up random episodes thats pretty cool :)

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

how many people actually got Qore?

I bought the first episode and I'm downloading it now... If it's good as I've seen i will probably subscribe next month since you save about 12$

I just bought it, full subscription. Sadly I already own Calling All Cars. =[

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

Around the Network

So you got to pay to watch advertisements?

ToastyJaguar said:
So you got to pay to watch advertisements?

so is "Inside Xbox" a bunch of advertisements? I have no idea, you tell me.

Have fun paying $50 a year to play with friends while I pay for an optional service.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

im downloading it now

Signing up for Qore right now guarantees a Socom:confrontation Beta key.

wow, qore has a socom confrontation beta, theme, calling all cars full game and madd game videos its pretty cool