By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - New black Wii is coming out I heard

smbu2000 said:

I don't think Nintendo can even make enough of the White Wii consoles to satisfy demand! A new color seems unlikely for the forseeable future.

It's probably not hard to redirect part of the cases to a painting machine...

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

Around the Network
Foshoryuken said:

Suppose to have more memory and other features. Expect to hear about it at E3.

Selling my white one asap.

EDIT: Same price at 250

LMAO, so... what's going to happen when E3 comes and prove your 'credible info' false?

Are we all going to base on threads on "Yeah, I heard from someone"????

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)
kingofwale said:
Foshoryuken said:

Suppose to have more memory and other features. Expect to hear about it at E3.

Selling my white one asap.

EDIT: Same price at 250

LMAO, so... what's going to happen when E3 comes and prove your 'credible info' false?

Are we all going to base on threads on "Yeah, I heard from someone"????

It's not like jojo the hobo informed me of this. I think it's real. Hoping it's real too.

"Are we all going to base on threads on "Yeah, I heard from someone"????"

Uhh?  

Btw, you dont even own a Wii. You aren't allowed to be involved with nintendo discussions, troll boy. :)

Black and Pink Wii by years end in Japan (Count on it).

Predictions for 2009: (Right) (Wrong) (Partial)

Pokemon Gold/Silver DS Japan in September

NES colored Wii and SNES Classic Controler for Christmas

Super Role Bros for Christmas

FF Remakes announced; VII PS3 VIII 360 IX Wii

New Super Mario World November 2009

I hear black wii's are easier to turn on, too!

Around the Network

what if ninty run out of black paint due to high demand?

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

pimpcoop said:
This will hurt Nintendo in the long run. I do not think Nintendo will be that stupid at all. They are working on some storage solution (I pray they really are) and would not make a whole new Wii and have people like you and me be selling are Wii to buy the new one. Makes no sense and we will be loosing all the info on the Wii like the wiiwares, DL games and saved games data. This is a loose loose situation on both sides. They can make the Wii in other colors with the same hardrive, but make a solution for are problem now before you start making Wii with bigger harddrives as the solution. Just mean your to lazy to come up with a solution so you take the easy way out!

How come I can never read your posts without seeing/hearing you on youtube.  I think my brain my have a virus.

No black sil vous plait. White is the colour of God, so it's fittingly the colour of Wii

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I don't want to freak anybody out, but reading this thread reminded me of my very first post almost a year ago! I went back and read it, and was stunned by what I saw!

The Black Wii is real. Believe it.

d21lewis said:
I don't want to freak anybody out, but reading this thread reminded me of my very first post almost a year ago! I went back and read it, and was stunned by what I saw!

The Black Wii is real. Believe it.

LMFAO!!! I went and checked your post history and was rolling