By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Top Secret PS3 Game For 2009, What could it be?

Hey this is my first thread not sure if this subject came up on this website yet but it seemed quite interesting to me. Here's the link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183209&skip=yes, what do you guys think it is?

I'm hoping it's God of War 3

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Around the Network

This is pretty old news. Most people thought it was Eight Days, but who knows what it is now. Syphon Filter? Team Ico game?

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Hmm GOW III is not a secret anymore...

Edit: the article is pretty old in news terms.

We are having an unusual amount of newbs posting just of late, mmmmmmmm very strange, makes me woner how many of them are just alt accounts.

@Ps3_GOW. we already know about GOW3 so it is not going to be that, and welcome to the site.

By the way this article sound good, but i will wait untill a more decent source is found because i ay going to listen to someone who says

Well we have this info from me brothers, uncles, great arntys husband, sistas friends, cousin, who got told by someone who got tiped off by an anonymous source.

obieslut said:
We are having an unusual amount of newbs posting just of late, mmmmmmmm very strange, makes me woner how many of them are just alt accounts.

Exactly what I thought.

Around the Network

Don't think of them as alternate accounts, think of them as multiple personalities!

See Ya George.

"He did not die - He passed Away"

At least following a comedians own jokes makes his death easier.

Well I know that God of War 3 is kinda old news I knew about for a fairly long time, but I was just saying it could of been a trailer of god of war 3 that they were showing, who knows. It'd be nice if one of the people who saw whatever it was would spill the beans, 2009 is so far away.

End of 08' Sales

Slimebeast said:
obieslut said:

Exactly what I thought.

Yeah I agree.

i think it will be a game from team ico

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

It very well could be, the games they made for the PS2 were quite stunning

End of 08' Sales