By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - New Top Secret PS3 Game For 2009, What could it be?

oh yeah team ICO's making 2 games

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Around the Network
darthdevidem01 said:
oh yeah team ICO's making 2 games

There making two games for the PS3 or are you talking about another platform?

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58

Didn't everyone already say that the game was Heavy Rain?  At any rate, we can still keep wishing that Team Ico is at it again.   @Ps3_GOW: They maybe making 2 games for the PS3. Or One on PS3 and one on the PSP.  It is a first party developer after all.

Check us out at the Vindication Gamer Network on Youtube. 

Feniris said:
Didn't everyone already say that the game was Heavy Rain? At any rate, we can still keep wishing that Team Ico is at it again. @Ps3_GOW: They maybe making 2 games for the PS3. Or One on PS3 and one on the PSP. It is a first party developer after all.

It can't be heavy rain as it's made by EA and this is claimed being made by sony.

Check out my game about moles ^

Staude said:
Feniris said:
Didn't everyone already say that the game was Heavy Rain? At any rate, we can still keep wishing that Team Ico is at it again. @Ps3_GOW: They maybe making 2 games for the PS3. Or One on PS3 and one on the PSP. It is a first party developer after all.

It can't be heavy rain as it's made by EA and this is claimed being made by sony.

Heavy Rain is being developed by Quantic Dream and published by Sony.  

Though I agree that it isn't Heavy Rain.

Around the Network
Ps3_GOW said:

Hey this is my first thread not sure if this subject came up on this website yet but it seemed quite interesting to me. Here's the link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183209&skip=yes, what do you guys think it is?

I'm hoping it's God of War 3

haha time to sound fanboyist XD "what do u think it is?"

Shit

Delayed

or Cancelled lol

Feel free to check out my 8 montages at www.youtube.co.uk/stonj 

you can also find me at myspace.com/jamiestoner47 and on facebook

XBL :: stonj

stonj said:
Ps3_GOW said:

Hey this is my first thread not sure if this subject came up on this website yet but it seemed quite interesting to me. Here's the link http://www.computerandvideogames.com/article.php?id=183209&skip=yes, what do you guys think it is?

I'm hoping it's God of War 3

haha time to sound fanboyist XD "what do u think it is?"

Shit

Delayed

or Cancelled lol

Hey cmon give Playstation a little more credit then that, whatever it is it's going to be great

You can't help but root for the underdog, GO PS3!

End of 08' Sales

Wii:                      39.56

Xbox 360:           24.75

Playstation 3:     20.58