By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TENCHU 4-CONFIRMED FOR THE 360/PS3

Since I've actually gone on record as putting the original Tenchu in my list of top 5 PS1 games, I think I'm justified in being excited that the latest installment in the franchise is coming to my platform of choice.

So how about you sit down, stop whining, and not get pissed off just because other people are happy?

"The worst part about these reviews is they are [subjective]--and their scores often depend on how drunk you got the media at a Street Fighter event."  — Mona Hamilton, Capcom Senior VP of Marketing
*Image indefinitely borrowed from BrainBoxLtd without his consent.

Around the Network

lol, everyone cares for different games....

for example, i prefer to buy Wii games even if i own a Ps3 as well, but i don't really care.... if a game is going to be on which console.......

we need some more info on a game to comment on...... : P

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

famousringo said:
Since I've actually gone on record as putting the original Tenchu in my list of top 5 PS1 games, I think I'm justified in being excited that the latest installment in the franchise is coming to my platform of choice.

So how about you sit down, stop whining, and not get pissed off just because other people are happy?

I understand your feelings,but i highly doubt that most wii owners have ever played a Tenchu game.

Chrizum said:
Obviously the Wii-exclusivety is a big deal for you, bleu-ocelot. I said it before and I will say it again: please age some more before attempting to outsmart us.

Who exactly are "us"? You sound like some pre-teen boy,who likes to pick on fat girls along with the other kids.

Soriku said:
How about you stop bitching? To me your post sounds like you're jealous that the Wii is getting an exclusive from a main series (not a big series either way, but still, it's a main series title).

You're really becoming one of the bigger current trolls, no offense.

You are right, when you make a big buzz for something you really care about it...

I believe he is the good old leo-j...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
Around the Network

if it does have a multi format release, i certainly wont be buying it after playing tenchu on 360

drab is the only word i can use

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

Well this is going great...

How's about we all sit down and have some s'mores and pretend none of this ever happened?

Guys? S'mores? Anyone?

Proud member of the Mega Mario Movement

Check out my daily drawings here and help keep me on task!

What are the point of threads like this. Wii gets an exclusive game and people are happy. Why should you care, especially if you think the game is bad. And it's just childish to try and bring them down when they get it. Seriously get over yourself and stop whining.

Soriku said:
How about you stop bitching? To me your post sounds like you're jealous that the Wii is getting an exclusive from a main series (not a big series either way, but still, it's a main series title).

You're really becoming one of the bigger current trolls, no offense.

No offense taking.It's not hard to look like a troll on a Pro-Nintendo website.=]

Torillian said:
BengaBenga said:
More threads have been made on Lair than Tenchu so far and that's all I'm going to say about it.

The fact that lair came out more than a year ago and the Tenchu information was just released has nothing to do with this?

Bringing up Lair in a thread is usually just a retaliation at some PS3 fan saying something you didn't like, and is usually a sign of a poor argument on the part of the one who brought it up.

???

I guess you misunderstood.

When Lair was announced all the PS3-boys went crazy on it and made countless threads on it. They made those threads because they really looked forward to the title.

Same with Tenchu 4. The OP doesn't get it but a lot of people actually look forward to Tenchu on Wii. Especially since the original devs are making it.

Can Tenchu 4 suck? Yes, just look at Lair, but does it mean people can't be enthusiastic about it? No.