By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TENCHU 4-CONFIRMED FOR THE 360/PS3

Why should 360 owners be Jealous? They have TENCHU Z!!!! :)

I only have a ps3 now, so I have no Tenchu to look forward too

Around the Network

i have enjoyed all the tenchu games that i have played so far and would have like to have played the new Tenchu on my console of choice, PS3. however i am not upset that the game is not comeing to the ps3 as i can just plau MGS4 or x360 NG2.

This game is not enough for me to come to the wii just yet.

Can somebody ban you again?
You already void like 2 or 3 forum rules in this thread...

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

So many things wrong with this thread and so many reports on you Ocelot. I won't bother listing them here because have already done so and it's not like you didn't know what you did.

I find this amazingly odd ...

On a daily basis we have seen lists from PS3 and XBox 360 fans (mostly PS3 fans) about how amazing their upcomming games were, and these games often included such "Amazing" games as Haze, Lair, Genji, and Mobile Suit Gundam: Crossfire. Now, third party publishers are starting to announce some quality conventional games (as in, not shovelware games or cheap ports) and PS3 and XBox 360 fans (mostly PS3 fans) are trying to dismiss all of these games as garbage.

Tenchu 4 may not turn out to be a AAA-quality system selling exclusive game, but it does have things going for it which could mean that it is an above average or good game; and it is in a genre which is under-represented on the Wii so Wii owners are legitimately excited.