By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - TENCHU 4-CONFIRMED FOR THE 360/PS3

As they say in Law and Order, intent follows the bullet. Even if you weren't intending to mislead people into the thread, that's what you did, and you should be banned accordingly, imo.

Around the Network
Cougarman said:
you dont care about this game yet you made this thread? that does not compute

If you read the OT,then you would have got the gist of what i was trying to do.=)

Torillian said:
As they say in Law and Order, intent follows the bullet. Even if you weren't intending to mislead people into the thread, that's what you did, and you should be banned accordingly, imo.

Banned for offending you or banned for breaking the rules?=) Plenty of threads are misleading.

I get the impression you are very disappointed that wii is getting exclusives. Like or not you'll see more wii exclusives even some you care about. I rather have the game in HD but oh well that's life.

More threads have been made on Lair than Tenchu so far and that's all I'm going to say about it.

Around the Network

can't it be both :P

Yours was a little more misleading than most, but hey maybe you're right and noone will mind.

Obviously the Wii-exclusivety is a big deal for you, bleu-ocelot. I said it before and I will say it again: please age some more before attempting to outsmart us.

Pretty stupid idea for a thread right after you've been banned..

*bleu-ocelot* said:
Cougarman said:
you dont care about this game yet you made this thread? that does not compute

If you read the OT,then you would have got the gist of what i was trying to do.=)

i read the OT fine, i just didn't understand why you made this thread since you obviously you don't want this game even if it was ps3 exclusive. and for your question, the game looks good so far and its being made by the orignal team not the crappy 360 team thats why most wii owners think it might be decent game

Wii/Mario Kart Wii Code:2793-0686-5434
BengaBenga said:
More threads have been made on Lair than Tenchu so far and that's all I'm going to say about it.

The fact that lair came out more than a year ago and the Tenchu information was just released has nothing to do with this?

Bringing up Lair in a thread is usually just a retaliation at some PS3 fan saying something you didn't like, and is usually a sign of a poor argument on the part of the one who brought it up.