By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal frame 4 site already opened... Nintendo support FTW!

yushire said:
Soriku said:
Onimusha12 said:
Where any of the other Fatal Frames put on a Nintendo console?

No, this is the first Fatal Frame on a Nintendo console. If this does well (or at least better than the others, which it should) I expect future Fatal Frames on Nintendo consoles.

So Fatal frame series never develop on Nintendo GC and Ninty publish this game instead of Resident Evil even Ninty and CAPCOM have strong ties(resident Evil 0/Resident Evil 4) during GC time? Thats odd...

I don't know if it's Nintendo who don't want to publish a Resident Evil game... My opinion is that Capcom don't want to share the profits so they publish their own games. And there's not any "Resident Evil" game in production, at least not announced.

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

Around the Network

@Daileon----> So Ninty wants a established matured IP/franchise for them to not labeled as kiddy? Because thats the only reason I can think of why Ninty wants to publish/acquire the rights of this game. And as for CAPCOM not to share profits with Ninty, I think I can agree with you there. Its much better though if Ninty can acquire atleast the rights of Resident Evil.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

I think they want an established mature IP 'cause the 3rds aren't putting them on Wii, and that is causing a 'hole' in the userbase, so, the best solution is put a 1st party franchise on it, so the other fanboys can stop bitching and, if it sold well, 3rds can see that it's possible a game of this kind to be sucessfull... Well, it is already proven that, but they aren't believing. =P

But yes, would be very good a new Resident Evil on Wii. Unfortunatelly, seeing the Capcom BBS, that seems almost impossible =(

^Click on cards to level'em up!!!^ =D

wow, i'm buying my copy on launch day, fatal frame lV looks amazing graphically, this will be another million seller for the wii.

Nintendo Network ID: Sherlock99

i really cant wait for this game

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network

those are nice looking screens, can't wait to pick up this game when it arrives here

This game looks amazing, with Nintendo advertising it should be a hit.

Currently Playing: - Pokemon Sun - 3DS

3DS Friend Code: - 4339-3849-0940

Grasshopper's support for the Wii is really promising. For me to buy a Wii, I need a reason other than Nintendo games and Grasshopper is the one dev that is making the system a compelling buy for me.

My Top 5:

Shadow of the Colossus, Metal Gear Solid 3, Shenmue, Skies of Arcadia, Chrono Trigger

My 2 nex-gen systems: PS3 and Wii

Prediction Aug '08: We see the PSP2 released fall '09. Graphically, it's basically the same as the current system. UMD drive ditched and replaced by 4-8gb on board flash memory. Other upgrades: 2nd analog nub, touchscreen, blutooth, motion sensor. Design: Flip-style or slider. Size: Think Iphone. Cost: $199. Will be profitable on day 1.

i am getting this on launch day as well. i loved this series, i am glad this is coming to a nintendo system finally.

GAMERTAG IS ANIMEHEAVEN X23

PSN ID IS : ANIMEREALM 

PROUD MEMBER OF THE RPG FAN CLUB THREAD

ALL-TIME FAVORITE JRPG IS : LOST ODYSSEY

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=52882&page=1

Another first day buy for me..

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989