By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The floodgates are officially open: 4 quality Wii games in 2 days

Soriku said:
Funny how people complain about bad games coming to the Wii and when good games come on it everyone bitches.

Spyborgs looks cool.

Dokapon...meh.

I saw some vids of Tenchu games and they look cool. Is Tenchu a level-based game or like an adventure type game?

Rune Factory...hmm...is this like Harvest Moon? If yes, I won't buy it. What do you like do? Just plant stuff and...what else? I need more info.
I found Harvest moon to boring to after a while but Rune factory is some sort of hybrid between a rpg and Harvest Moon and I loved it, the graphics where great aswell.

Around the Network

Video of Dokapon Kingdom for those who don't know about it. Also why it gives that warning.

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/34770.html

iPhone = Great gaming device. Don't agree? Who cares, because you're wrong.

Currently playing:

Final Fantasy VI (iOS), Final Fantasy: Record Keeper (iOS) & Dragon Quest V (iOS)     

Got a retro room? Post it here!

im mosly interested in spyborgs,tenchu 4 doesnt really interest m,i will have to look up the other ones

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

There's a Rune Factory game coming for Wii? :O W00t!! :D
The DS versions are so awesome! :)

Nintendo Network ID: Cheebee   3DS Code: 2320 - 6113 - 9046

^really?that great i hope the wii one will be awesome too

Around the Network

Rune factory is the only one on that list that i know is good bc the DS version was well polished.

"Like you know"

Do want Rune Factory, interested in Spyborgs, unsure about Tenchu and Dokapon. Quality of all games is suspect until they are actually released though...

rudyrsr8 said:
Rune factory is the only one on that list that i know is good bc the DS version was well polished.

also if what capcom said is true,so will spyborgs be good

Spyborgs looks cool. But Capcom is not doing good when it comes to naming their games for Wii. From a marketing stand point. The name Zack and Wiki was not marketable.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

^but as long as the game is good i dont mind,and they will need to advertise it for it to sell well