By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - The floodgates are officially open: 4 quality Wii games in 2 days

Every time someone talks about the Capcom game coming to the Wii 'spybots' everyone sounds like their rationalizing it - not like Brawl where everyone was like: "OMG you must get!" or No More Heroes - somethings up with this.

I'm Unamerica and you can too.

The Official Huge Monster Hunter Thread: 

The Hunt Begins 4/20/2010 =D

Around the Network

Quality is in the eye of the beholder . But its true Japanese targeted developers switch to the Wii. No wonder if you look at the userbase in Japan.

dib8rman said:
Every time someone talks about the Capcom game coming to the Wii 'spybots' everyone sounds like their rationalizing it - not like Brawl where everyone was like: "OMG you must get!" or No More Heroes - somethings up with this.

Well after a giant whine-fest about a lack of third party support, Capcom announces a new title so everyone immediately flocks to it.  It may or may not be good, but people are going to latch onto it anyway just so they have something to talk about.

For me only 2 of those 4 are interesting games, the last one looks like a N64 Game... I hate those neon green colors....

Grey and white is the new trend.... j/k

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

The problem with spyborgs is there isn't really enough info on it yet to know if it's a good and interesting game or not. It has potential to be a great game, and also potentential to be pure shovel ware.

Around the Network

Lets just wait for E3 because these games are far from quality games.

Proud Owner of all 3 current-gen systems

Currently Playing:
SSBB, Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn, MKWii, GTA IV (360), MGS4, DQIV, Jeanne d'Arc, FFVII: Crisis Core, Chrono Trigger (PSX)

Mario Kart FC: 4897-6731-4375
SSBB FC: 1504-5406-8515
Wii Friends Code: 1020-2726-1535-3964

XBL:
PhatLaosBoi
PSN: PhatLaosBoi

Where did this bullshit about people clinging to Spyborgs come from? The game gets annoucned and about 2 threads bitch about it and dismiss it immediately. People around here have a very distorted view of reality.

And where did Tenchu 4 come from.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"

I've always loved the Tenchu series! I played the first one to death. Never got tired of throwing poisonned rice at those foolish guards! Wrath of Heaven was also good and plenty of fun.

I'm really happy about the Tenchu 4 announcement!

Signature goes here!

I seriously don't get why some people are complaining about Spyborgs.

How many cups of darkness have I drank over the years? Even I don't know...

Why everyone thinks Tenchu will be that terrible.

Its made by the team that made the first one, wich was one of PSX best games back in its time.

Spyborgs is gonna be good, no doubt about that.

Rune Factory, if loyal to the DS encarnations, is gonna be awesome

I cant talk about the last one, not to much hope in there...

Wii60+DS owner

Long Time Nintendo loyalist