By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu 4 CONFIRMED exclusively on the Wii, screenshots inside!

ClaudeLv250 said:
sc94597 said:
Wow some nice grapics. This I know is because nintendo probably taught them the best way to use the wii's hardware with fatal frame IV> They should do that with other developers.

Erm...what does Fatal Frame have to do with anything?

Oops sorry wrong thread. This game looks good too.

Around the Network

@ Tayne: It has an October release planned for Japan, so indeed big chance the west will see it early 2009.

It might be called a B-game by some, but it looks like it will be a very nice B-game! Definitely happy with how it is shaping up. If the stealth is comparable to Splinter Cell I'm definitely buying it.

lol, nice idea BengaBenga, we a need a modern version of Super Mario Bros, maybe a Wii version with more features, like the Ds one.....

Wii console: 0595 8808 5698 2709
Super Smash Bros Brawl: 1161 1357 5188

Mario Kart Wii: 1633 4506 4319

PES 2008: 1633 5820 0347

DragonBall Z BT 3: 3823 9760 9484

Pokemon Battle Revolution: 3480 2645 9186
Feel free to add me, and sent me a pm with your Friend Code!!

WOW NICE SCANS! From the screenshots on the mag so far, it have great graphics similar to the graphics of high end GC/XBOX

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

As long as the Wii is gettin a lil' suttin suttin, I'm all for it.

Leatherhat on July 6th, 2012 3pm. Vita sales:"3 mil for COD 2 mil for AC. Maybe more. "  thehusbo on July 6th, 2012 5pm. Vita sales:"5 mil for COD 2.2 mil for AC."

Around the Network

I just noticed this, so there are 3 main characters in Tenchu already? Who's the girl in blue which isnt Ayame?

I also noticed this but Tenchu 4 was more into realistic potrayal of blue costumes than the stereotypical black costumes which isnt practical at all.

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

@yushire, NG on xbox looks much better, sorry.
But still, it will be interesting. :) Some devs love for Wii, not bad.

Every 5 seconds on earth one child dies from hunger...

2009.04.30 - PS3 will OUTSELL x360 atleast by the middle of 2010. Japan+Europe > NA.

Gran Turismo 3 - 1,06 mln. in 3 weeks with around 4 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Gran Turismo 4 - 1,16 mln. with 18 mln. PS2 on the launch.

Final Fantasy X - around 2 mln. with 5 mln. PS2 on the launch.
Final Fantasy X-2 - 2.4 mln. with 12 mln. PS2 on the launch.

1.8 mln. PS3 today(2008.01.17) in Japan. Now(2009.04.30) 3.16 mln. PS3 were sold in Japan.
PS3 will reach 4 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 25k.

PS3 may reach 5 mln. in Japan by the end of 2009 with average weekly sales 50k.
PS2 2001 vs PS3 2008 sales numbers =) + New games released in Japan by 2009 that passed 100k so far

CrazzyMan said:
I say if they work hard enough in the next few months before release they could make it look better than Ninja Gaiden Black. At least it's not the low end ps2 graphics 3rd parties are putting on the wii.

CrazzyMan said:

Theyre Tecmo after all, theyre known for making great graphics in last generation consoles like Dead or Alive on Xbox, Fatal Frame series on PS2 and Ninja Gaiden on Xbox.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

^yeah they also look good to me

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"