By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Tenchu 4 CONFIRMED exclusively on the Wii, screenshots inside!

What happened on Activision then? I thought theyre the one always localize the Tenchu series?

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Around the Network

Ubisoft solidifies their position as one of the top third party publishers for Wii.

Soriku said:
@Benga

Is it me...or do those graphics actually look pretty good?

No, it's not just you, I'm pretty amazed as well. I don't agree with Crazzy, some effect I see in the screens are beyond Xbox. It's like those Brawl vs DOA screens someone posted earlier. Xbox had very good textures, but the Wii seems to have at least better shaders and lightning.
The character models themselves aren't overly impressive in Tenchu 4 though, a bit edgy (but more than good enough for what I'd expect).

Overall I think this will become a very decent title. And it's in a genre where there's virtually no competition on Wii yet.

And lol @ Ubisoft publishing it! Time to live up to your principles guys (and therefore miss out on a good Wii title)!

I actually think it looks better (graphics-wise) than Tenchu Z. Of course, it doesn't hurt that Tenchu Z was hella fugly.