By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - super mario sluggers first gameplay footage

I quoted the wrong quote. LOL

Proud member of the SONIC SUPPORT SQUAD

Tag "Sorry man. Someone pissed in my Wheaties."

"There are like ten games a year that sell over a million units."  High Voltage CEO -  Eric Nofsinger

Around the Network
Gnosis said:
Looks good. And I liked the graphics. But I don't really like baseball, and I didn't really like Wii Sports baseball. Though it looks like they've improved with the controlls since Wii Sports Baseball. I don' t think I will be buying this. Maybe a rent to see what it's actually like.

Most sports games are worth rental anyway, even the Madden series. Atleast this title was fun and can play till a month before you bored with it.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

It looks pretty cool. I never bothered with the Mario sports titles before this gen, but Strikers was great and now this looks good too. Anyone know what that stage editor looking thing was?

Phendrana said:
It looks pretty cool. I never bothered with the Mario sports titles before this gen, but Strikers was great and now this looks good too. Anyone know what that stage editor looking thing was?
Its a build your own stage mode. I think that was fun, just like build your own stage on elebits...

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

this looks very cool. It's not that they changed the gameplay that much, but they added a lot of new modes, unlockables, minigames etc so the game doesn't get boring quickly. The problem with the first game is that it didn't take long to do everything, then the only thing left was the multi-player.

currently playing: Skyward Sword, Mario Sunshine, Xenoblade Chronicles X

Around the Network

it looks very fun ... maybe ill get it...

We are Wii....Waiting for Pikmin 3! and Pikmin 2 NPC...

Playing:

- Donkey Kong Country Returns

- Minecraft!

-  Venezuela FTW!       

Looks a lot diferent than the GC version, a must buy for me.

I hope this game has online play.

Proud owner of all three consoles and handhelds.

Gamertag: MrKetchup911 (Add me up)

Will be online... If not they will lost tons of sales

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

the game looks fun,i really liked wii sports baseball so i will try this out

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"