By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wow maybe Sony was right about Blu-ray?

@Tuoyo
I love how people blame sony lol. Nintendo came out of the gate booming with sales. i dont think There is anything anyone could of done to stop it.

(i was working at Gamestop i remeber)

Around the Network
Neos said:
yawn

You've been reported.=)

tuoyo said:
The biggest thing Blu-Ray in PS3 achieved was ensure that Nintendo had a walk over this generation. Not sure if that makes Sony right.

To avoid falling into cliche and saying FAIL im merely going to stamp your post with a big fat F.

Nintendo have a walkover do they? So your time machine, allowing you to see the hardware totals 5 years down the line has worked has it?

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Sony is always right. They can never be wrong.

Seriously, are you guys that brainwashed?

disolitude said:
I'd gladly trade bluray in my ps3 for a dvd player and some glow in the dark stickers...plus a 100 dollar rebate. So I disagree...

Why do you feel that way?=/

Around the Network
FishyJoe said:

Id love to see you explain?

11 million Blu-Ray discs sold LTD doesn't seem impressive at all to me... How many standalone Blu-Ray players have been sold so far?

My Mario Kart Wii friend code: 2707-1866-0957

FishyJoe said:

I know I am!

I have betamax and minidisc! SONY FTW!

Yes

NJ5 said:
11 million Blu-Ray discs sold LTD doesn't seem impressive at all to me... How many standalone Blu-Ray players have been sold so far?

Prolly not even a million yet but i not sure. if it isa million its a little over. but i could be wrong. i am going of data from last year.

Point is tho...... BLU-RAY is catching on faster then DVD did.... people have to give Blu-ray its long over due credit.

People said HD-dvd would kill it. Fail

people said putting it in the ps3 was stupid. Fail

People said after it killed HD-dvd that it would not sell. Fail (sense its doubles its sales from last year)

People said it would not kill dvd. But its ever so fastly doing that. It still has a long way to go but as the thread says its moving up faster then ever.

People said Downloads would kill it. COMPLETE fail (i laughed at this one everytime lol)

SO i just want people to see how good its doing.

FishyJoe said:

This isn't about who's right,it's about Sony and Blu-ray's success.I swear,anything good for Sony is turned into a negative.Why? Being defensive?