By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - !@#$ purple coins.

Hmm the toy galaxy was pretty easy for me =p..

Maybe this helps?

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=ECfQmBbzvcc

Around the Network

Toy Time Galaxy is a bitch. Haven't played it with Luigi lol

I've flewn through the whole game, but this and the lava spire daredevil run have tripped me up a bit.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

MontanaHatchet said:
The best strategy is to try until you get lucky. Cliche advice, sure. But it has never failed to work for me. I was getting really pissed off at the green star water racing galaxy (I couldn't remember the name to save my life!) and I just tried until I knew the shortcuts and how to do it.

If you start to go insane, then you've hit the sweet spot.

Hmm somehow I did all those water racing galaxies without dying... =p  I am really getting insane a lot when something doesn't want to work in a game somehow a night of rest always helped...

MontanaHatchet said:
The best strategy is to try until you get lucky. Cliche advice, sure. But it has never failed to work for me. I was getting really pissed off at the green star water racing galaxy (I couldn't remember the name to save my life!) and I just tried until I knew the shortcuts and how to do it.

If you start to go insane, then you've hit the sweet spot.

Quote for Truth :3

I honestly didn't like the Luigi Toy time thing, but if you keep doing it over, and getting a good pattern down, you can do it^^

And Fernando, it took me a bit^^; (Even though I've been Platforming since forever) I didn't really get mad at it or anything though. Maybe I just wasn't trying hard enough^^ lol. Such a fun game. 

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

Around the Network

Luigi's Purple Coins is in fact probably the hardest level of any game I've played, not counting Guitar Hero 3.

Still beat it tho.

Final Fantasy: Crystal Chronicles fan for life. <3

yeah im also getting the purple coins now,theyre very hard

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Andrex said:
Luigi's Purple Coins is in fact probably the hardest level of any game I've played, not counting Guitar Hero 3.

Still beat it tho.

Play Battletoads, you will be humbled.

We'll miss you George.

PSN:Puzzleface

XBL:XpuzzlefaceX

My friends call me Hadoken because I'm down-right fierce

Andrex said:

Still beat it tho.

Hmmm, I think that award goes to Fire Emblem levels. They always take me a while^^ (Probably more because I can't let anyone die >.>)

There was some game that was crazy hard but I can't remember what it was (I think so at least)

The Mother 3 Fan Translation is done! Everyone go get it right now! (Mother3.fobby.net)

Play Earthbound for the SNES ; ; Do it, it's awesome!

Proud participater of this year's Wii Secret Santa event! Hopefully you'll join the merriment next year!
Link below because I fail at embedding urls.

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=51169&page=1

I got it on my 14th try (the Luigi one) 14 is my lucky number.