By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - So what do you think CAPCOM will shown in their gamer's day?

Andrex said:
Specifically for Wii, just MH3 probably. Still holding out for a port of RE5.

it would be better if they made a ground up wii RE with RE4 controls

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
Nickelbackro said:
LordTheNightKnight said:
Zombiez, a zombie pet simulation, which is using the PS1 engine.

I would actually play that.

Think of it, your zombie will be sad if you don't take it out at least 2x a day making sure it's on a tight leash so it doesn't eat your neighbor Mr. Johnson. You could go to the morgue everyday and steal some fresh brains for your sweet little zombie baby.

Plus, you can pet it but you would have to be careful that it would not bite off your hand. Then you can clean off it's necrotizing flesh to give it a nice healthy gray green sheen to it's skin.You would also have to ensure it has a nice enclosure to be sure it doesn't get out at night or else the neighbors would be mad (and undead) and it would be sent to the zombie pound.

I named mine Zeddie. Excuse me, i must go change it's clothes and give it a bath, the smell is real bad today.

Don't forget to stock up on antidotes so you can treat yourself if you do get bitten. 

A flashy-first game is awesome when it comes out. A great-first game is awesome forever.

Plus, just for the hell of it: Kelly Brook at the 2008 BAFTAs

Resident Evil 5
Street Fighter IV
Monster Hunter 3
A Megaman spinoff
Port of AAA Last Gen Title with Wii-mote controls.

Yes I know four of the five are most likely guaranteed.

Another Resident Evil game is highly likely....

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Mega Man WIi
New RE5 stuff
a new Wii RE
Dead Rising 2 (plz?)

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
Around the Network

I am hoping/wishing:

Resident Evil 5 exclusive for the Wii
Megaman 2/3 like game exclusively for the Wii

which won't happen.

Wii Code: 4819-7684-2396-4558

jheco05 said:
I am hoping/wishing:

Resident Evil 5 exclusive for the Wii
Megaman 2/3 like game exclusively for the Wii

which won't happen.
We could dream right? Who knows maybe it'll happen tomorrow... I HOPE!  

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Zak and Wiki 2, they'll be almost definitly a new RE Wii game (i'm hoping for a RE4 style remake of RE2 as I love that game), more info on MH3, a imaginitive Wii Ware title (they'll be a series of 'tests' on Wii Ware) and a balance board game.

You can see i'm not expecting much then.

^ In what you're posting it means that tomorrow will be suck for us Wii owners -_-

Thats what i feel too since I dont give high hope for 3rd parties after Ubisoft.

end of core gaming days prediction:

E3 2006-The beginning of the end. Wii introduced

E3 2008- Armageddon. Wii motion plus introduced. Wii Music. Reggie says Animal crossing was a core game. Massive disappointment. many Wii core gamers selling their Wii.

E3 2010- Tape runs out

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2009/ICG_Tape_runs_out.jpg

Dinooooooooo Crisis.

Tag - "No trolling on my watch!"