By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Disaster: Day of Crisis really a game and is it coming out?

If it is not at E3 then I doubt it will come out till 2009... If it is, then maybe an Autumn release for Japan, Christmas for America and 2012 for Europe?

Hey that trailer looks pretty good, bits I have seen before but last time I saw character and vehicle models they looked like early GameCube shots... now they look like late GC shots or better. (depends on whether the youtube quality is affecting it)

Around the Network
Me said:
SleepWaking said:
Just wait for E3
 seriously hope you're right - there's a good chance as I reckon this year it'll all be about the core games with more Zelda length single player epics being announced as in this, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong platform etc. 

yeah im also thinking ninty will release more games for the core this year

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

TWRoO said:
If it is not at E3 then I doubt it will come out till 2009... If it is, then maybe an Autumn release for Japan, Christmas for America and 2012 for Europe?

OMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!!

That would be messed up completely for the Europeans...lol

But I hope it comes out I want this game bad :D

ecurbj said:
TWRoO said:

OMGWTFBBQQQQQQ!!!!

That would be messed up completely for the Europeans...lol

But I hope it comes out I want this game bad :D

Lol, that was just a Joke.

If it is out for Christmas in America it will be at the worst February in Europe... but could come out for Christmas too.

^i dont think it will release that late in europ

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

Around the Network
brute said:
Me said:
SleepWaking said:
Just wait for E3
seriously hope you're right - there's a good chance as I reckon this year it'll all be about the core games with more Zelda length single player epics being announced as in this, Pikmin 3, Donkey Kong platform etc.

yeah im also thinking ninty will release more games for the core this year

makes perfect sense - Mario Kart Wii and many other titles will take care of the casuals, with Wii Fit they have their Nintendogs like seller for the Wii thats also introduced a new controller that will be introduced into so many core genres.

They can now look at a MMO as in Animal Crossing, A new IP as in Disaster and one or two well known single player great games. Probably even a new zelda teaser for 2010 release to start building the hype.

Delayed till end of the year.

PSaiki said:
Delayed till end of the year.

that was just romoured wasn't it?  didn't think it was actually confirmed

Its vaporware for now, along with Heavy Rain, Sadness, Getaway 3, and a few others.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers…Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.  The only thing that really worried me was the ether.  There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. –Raoul Duke

It is hard to shed anything but crocodile tears over White House speechwriter Patrick Buchanan's tragic analysis of the Nixon debacle. "It's like Sisyphus," he said. "We rolled the rock all the way up the mountain...and it rolled right back down on us...."  Neither Sisyphus nor the commander of the Light Brigade nor Pat Buchanan had the time or any real inclination to question what they were doing...a martyr, to the bitter end, to a "flawed" cause and a narrow, atavistic concept of conservative politics that has done more damage to itself and the country in less than six years than its liberal enemies could have done in two or three decades. -Hunter S. Thompson

Sadness is real... like the Nessie

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989