By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Is Disaster: Day of Crisis really a game and is it coming out?

akuma587 said:
Its vaporware for now, along with Heavy Rain, Sadness, Getaway 3, and a few others.
Because we all know that nintendo and monolith produce vaporware. Nintendo released screens and trailer unlike nibris. k Oh and it even had a relese date for this month in japan until it was delayed.

Around the Network

@Soriku

Thanks for confirming that Disaster: Day of Crisis was still in the air.

I just wanted to hear more info about the game before I typed in that this game was a "Must Have" for me :)

Ugh better be some E3 infor on this bad boy.

Never heard of this game until now...seems like a very original title from that video

I hope my 360 doesn't RRoD
         "Suck my balls!" - Tag courtesy of Fkusmot

Hope we hear some kind of release date for America this E3, the game interest me ever since I saw the first video.

Around the Network
akuma587 said:
Its vaporware for now, along with Heavy Rain, Sadness, Getaway 3, and a few others.

Dude what you mean vaporware?!?

I believe Disaster: Day of Crisis has more info than those games combined. So....sorry please try again :)

pichu_pichu said:
Hope we hear some kind of release date for America this E3, the game interest me ever since I saw the first video.

I knew about this game since Nintendo Wii released. And I would just ignore it, but now for some odd reason my interest level skyrocketed to a point that Nintendo and Monolith need to shine some light of info for the fans that are backing this title :)