By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MGS4 is having atleast one big ad in NA

after the MTV MOVIE AWARDS ON JUNE 1ST there are going to have a big sneak preview of MGS4 its happening right  now just watch MTV tonight

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

Around the Network

^well it will need more then just one ad,they really need to advertise this

tag:"reviews only matter for the real hardcore gamer"

im just stating this because there was already a thread stating there would be  no NA ads at all and people were freakin out

Be honest with nobody and lie to your self MGS4 best game EVER on ps3 :?!!!!!!!

^well that was a pretty big deal,ofcourse its good to see that there are ads

They've already had TV ads with MGS4. These were both played qutie a bit over he Holiday season:

Ad #1

Ad #2

Around the Network

^yeah but that was a while ago it needs to be advertised now,since the game will be releasing soon

Yeah those are different they are advertising just the game, saw it on MTV brother.

brute said:
^yeah but that was a while ago it needs to be advertised now,since the game will be releasing soon

I'm just saying, if they showed ads way back then, why wouldn't they show them now?

^thats what i was wondering

If I were Sony (I'd be rich...but back to my point) I'd be getting ready to go on a 6 month advertising mega-blitz starting NOW and running through Xmas, using the "Saliva'' commercials but focusing them heavily on the next big release, and teasing at the next 2 big ones.

I.e., 

June-July - Focus on MGS4, tease at LBP and R2

August - Sept - Focus on Madden, tease at LBP / R2

Oct - Nov - Focus on Bioshock/Motorstorm, tease at KZ2 

Dec - MEDIA BLITZ, show it all off, over and over....

I think they should also advertise their 'sixaxis' stuff more, me and the lady were playing a bunch of demos, and Super-Rub a Dub is as good as the standard Wii offerings, they should show people playing HV Bowling / Skiiing / Sky Diving etc with the 6 axis...mah marketing degree is going to waste...sony...hire me.

PSN: TheGodofWine (Warhawk / R2 / MotorStorm PR)

AND

PSN: Skigazzi (for KZ2 and future games)